Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recruiting team members for my server

Discussion on Recruiting team members for my server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 01/12/2012, 09:04   #31

elite*gold: 0
bla bla bla,everyone asking for GM,you do realise he will only take his friends that he already knows well to be in GM team,not some random faqs like you guys
Old 01/12/2012, 09:13   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKNocivo View Post
bla bla bla,everyone asking for GM,you do realise he will only take his friends that he already knows well to be in GM team,not some random faqs like you guys
True, but I'm feeling lucky today, lol.
Old 01/12/2012, 09:22   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKNocivo View Post
Anyway, it's worth to try
Old 01/12/2012, 10:09   #34

i can be Events GM. playing silkroad from 60cap. I know almost everything about it. and good speaking english too
Old 01/12/2012, 11:56   #35

Received Thanks: 1,886
You got it all wrong. I am not the owner of Atomix. I am just on the team, and that's all.
Old 01/12/2012, 13:49   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Hood View Post
-Perfection 1 (You where fired)
-Perfection 2 (You where not part of it, It happened after you where fired from Perfection 1)

Epic isn't trustworthy, On Perfection one he was a db editor but on few occasions he screwed up which ended in rollbacks.. Just Saying from Experience..
WHO THE **** TOLD YOU I WAS FIRED i was one of the first people to work with khalil(jangan) i setup up both of those server on the dedi servers your probably just an part time member of perfection which doesnt know what happen so STFU
Old 01/12/2012, 21:03   #37

my ys KraLL qm , my only gywe kebap to playerz! ....

anyway, this server will be awesome and it will have good support ^_^
Thanks
1 User