Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any other private server - maybe a good one-.-?

Discussion on Any other private server - maybe a good one-.-? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/07/2008, 20:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris61292 View Post
1. If bennie stated before that he had the server files from ecsro... why did he have to hack it again? Seems pretty pointless to me... and it just ruins their repuation ever further because it ruins ecsro for the people who actually play it.
2. Deepblue7 has yet to prove anything related to their private server.... and they have "had"(more lies...) the server files for months? ... all they ever have is excuses why their server isn't up yet...
If you actually know anything about our community you would know he did not hack ecsro before he hacked MHTC they are 2 different servers.

Now this topic should be about Phoenix server go talk about another server if you don't believe it. Why waste your conversation on something you don't believe in anyway.

Gonne request to close this topic aswell if this topic is jsut gonne be about deepblue7.