Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Idea that I've thought about. [Full krall kinq menz oqe?!]

Discussion on Idea that I've thought about. [Full krall kinq menz oqe?!] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 01/05/2012, 17:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 6,289
You thread is nice, but you didn't gave any idea after all.
First focus on what you want to do, then do it, then announce it. You are doing it in the wrong order. You can change Silkroad in so many ways.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/06/2012, 00:55   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
You thread is nice, but you didn't gave any idea after all.
First focus on what you want to do, then do it, then announce it. You are doing it in the wrong order. You can change Silkroad in so many ways.
Well, to tell you the truth my idea is ready on notepad, but tell me, do you really think that I should have provide the idea here with all the flamers? I don't think so.
Look Synx, I'm really sick of all the VSRO servers no offence but thats how I think and believe and I can promise you that 99% of Silkroad Online community thinks exactly like me.
You really can say yourself that I'm dreaming or "What the hell he thinks he is" but I've learned one major thing in my life It's kinda my goal, "Never give up on things you believe !"
So I didn't present the idea here for some reasons, and the biggest one was that first I wanna see the seriousness of people and then if they're really serious about it I'll present them my idea by myself.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2012, 01:08   #18

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_xXx View Post
Well, to tell you the truth my idea is ready on notepad, but tell me, do you really think that I should have provide the idea here with all the flamers? I don't think so.
Look Synx, I'm really sick of all the VSRO servers no offence but thats how I think and believe and I can promise you that 99% of Silkroad Online community thinks exactly like me.
You really can say yourself that I'm dreaming or "What the hell he thinks he is" but I've learned one major thing in my life It's kinda my goal, "Never give up on things you believe !"
So I didn't present the idea here for some reasons, and the biggest one was that first I wanna see the seriousness of people and then if they're really serious about it I'll present them my idea by myself.
Don't worry I know your feel, but for me the current situation is more annoying than for anyone out here. People here see new servers every day, but I have to add them to my website every day, which takes time and is annoying to repeat the same process 50 times.
I have also my ideas for a server and for the same reason as you I'm not releasing them here. I'm working on them since the files were released, but school and other games make it slow to develop XD
So I understand why you don't release them. I said that because I guessed you just came here to say "I need a team for make something, dunno what yet", but I see you have your plans too, so good luck with them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2012, 01:16   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Don't worry I know your feel, but for me the current situation is more annoying than for anyone out here. People here see new servers every day, but I have to add them to my website every day, which takes time and is annoying to repeat the same process 50 times.
I have also my ideas for a server and for the same reason as you I'm not releasing them here. I'm working on them since the files were released, but school and other games make it slow to develop XD
So I understand why you don't release them. I said that because I guessed you just came here to say "I need a team for make something, dunno what yet", but I see you have your plans too, so good luck with them.
Well, if you saw already I have my teammates that will be there for me anytime anywhere !
I know them since two years now and I trust them in 105%, but you know since I've cought my balls and left my team (Vengard Online) Dan and Nukei left with me, but you know even if we're 3 people It's ain't enough if I my perspective / idea is huge I must have some more powerfull and trustfull teammates and I'm sure you agree with me about that !
Even though, I knew that powerfull people wont take the risk and join me It's obvious, moreover my teammates (Dan & Nukei) told me that I'm fool that I've posted this thread here, I know that I'm fool and that's how I work, I love taking risks if I wouldn't be this type of person I wasn't joining Vengard Online two years ago in the first place when they were in the ground looked for an help I took the risk and joined them and brought them to success, so now I'm on my own It's a bit hard but I really believe I can manage it to work I really do !

Anyways, thank's It's really fluttering me that you're wishing me good luck, you can be sure that I wish the same for you mate. <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2012, 02:38   #20

wrong place bro this community lost it spark its an all out flame war these days. Sorry to say
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2012, 02:49   #21

elite*gold: 844
will im interesting about this subject and i wanna be part of this team but i have a lill problem that`s my english not good

knowledge : C# programmer, 3D Designer , Video Editor and i teach it at alot of company`s .... i forgot to tell that`s im very good at security network i add you on my e-mail

@out of topic

guys dont be tught and let the guy dream mybe he can do somthing no one of you did it befor
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2012, 11:05   #22

#Updated my thread, added Tango (Danny) to the team's list.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2012, 12:20   #23

I wanna join also !!

*Trustfull developers / coders.
*Pk2 experts, such as decpryting and etc.

I hope there is chance for me :P
Old 01/06/2012, 14:00   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAFIA001 View Post
Иди нахуй чмо ебаное,уебище со свиньёй в голове
reported because
1.not english/german
2.you insulted me
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2012, 14:30   #25

No the Community is full of immature little kid ragers elite pvpers needs to sort out (: but yanoe every website will be full of them its the internet soo just gotta get use to it and deal with it
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2012, 14:34   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickl View Post
reported because
1.not english/german
2.you insulted me
reported тваю мамашу в жопу,

соси хуй и не психуй
Old 01/06/2012, 14:38   #27

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
what kind of childish discussion is this? not sharing ideas? who the **** is gonna prevent me from stealing your ideas once your server is out and theyre public? what are you gonna get? 1 week headstart?
the problem isnt the ideas, its making them happen, quit acting like kids and get to the point
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2012, 15:24   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
what kind of childish discussion is this? not sharing ideas? who the **** is gonna prevent me from stealing your ideas once your server is out and theyre public? what are you gonna get? 1 week headstart?
the problem isnt the ideas, its making them happen, quit acting like kids and get to the point
That's right.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2012, 16:19   #29

elite*gold: 100
sounds good, but i'm 16 :P
Old 01/06/2012, 16:29   #30

Hey I can do a lot for you, like, for example, translate your post into proper English? lmao
Thanks
2 Users