Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Setting up Item filter

Discussion on Setting up Item filter within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Setting up Item filter

Could someone could show or tell how to config Kdbot that could only my char and pet could pick Sun and nova items? Please i beg you guys, cause bot not fully translated and i cant read it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Class Sro KDBot Video expression Pet Filter Setting..
05/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello ...This KdBot Classro Setting ..... First Download Library Files...Skill.txt Error fixed Problem... http://www.ascentive.com/support/new/libraryfiles .exe Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86): Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86):
[Help] Drop setting for item/eudemon
07/01/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
hi guys.. i got a problem here.. seems like i carnt drop any valuable item or eudemon.. i tried to find the setting in cq_config but doesnt get luck.. like some server.. u can drop non evolve eudemon or low star eudemon and u can drop valueable item like super redstone... but my server carnt.. anyone know where/how to change the setting ? check ss below.. i got that error when im trying to drop super red stone.. same error if i try to drop 2* eudemon from bag
Item Filter
12/08/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hey, Im stil concerning about the item filter problem. Everytime when i come back from lets say an our my bag is full of **** I did al kind of things like deleting entry's in regedit, ofcourse re'copy the bot. None of all worked so, I was thinking is there someone who can fix it?:p Ofcourse im already happy i can bot, but it would be perfect when that works to;) Thanks
Item Filter
12/07/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey, does anyone have a descriptional tuturial on how to work the item filter of the Tbot i'm having some problems with it Thanks :)
Item Filter
04/12/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I dont know how to save the settings in the Filter. I tried Edit Save , Save Setiing but he didnt took the items in the storage. Help please