Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bring RedSter back to life!

Discussion on Bring RedSter back to life! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 02/25/2012, 23:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
WE WANT REDSTER BACK !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bring back the OLD HUD and OLD UI of CA !
10/03/2011 - Combat Arms - 30 Replies
Alter HUD soll wieder zu ca eu zurück!!! Wollte nur noch mal an alle die bitte aussprechen das Video auf eurem Youtube Acc hochzuladen. An alle die seit der beta oder da nach noch gespielt haben,wissen noch wie gut und toll der alte HUD war. YouTube - ‪Kanal von 12agEEntertainment‬‏
[Game]Lets bring things back to life
12/31/2010 - Zero - 10 Replies
As an attempt to bring people back to this section because this section extremely boring right now. No ones doing anything, nothing new is happening so im gonna start this game like i did on my forums to get people to come back to this section and get the community back. Its quite fun my record is 4k+ posts in one topic hehe. *Rules* There are no rules How to play Figure out a reason to ban the person that posted last. *Example ban me for posting this topic, Etc. game isnt that...
Lets bring this section back to life!
05/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I'm pretty sure this is the most deserted section on the whole of ePvP. come on people, lets put some action into this place!
Bring them back?..
06/02/2008 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
yo hey guys, ok u all remember those good time when maplestory had hacks like super tubi, demi, unlimited attk, etc.. and u would be able to suck up all monsters in 1 stop and use skill to kill them all, and it just does it all over again then after u go pick up everything in like 1 sec. well my question today is... Is it possible to bring those hacks back? P.s if u can make them, thats fkin awesome, if not,:( oh well but im just asking