Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone know Anyone Selling Gold on ELITESRO Server 1

Discussion on Anyone know Anyone Selling Gold on ELITESRO Server 1 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone know Anyone Selling Gold on ELITESRO Server 1

I want to know from people who knows legit (and have tested it themselves) Gold Sellers (or a Person or a team) who sells Gold for Server EliteSRO 1.

Yes because I am to ******* lazy to gold farm or make some myself, I admit it okay so no need to flame and Yes its a private server I know its easy but again I am a lazy mthafcka.

Thanks for replies.

Anyone?
Old 11/24/2011, 19:09   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
maybe search in silkroad black market section

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Gold on eliteSRO Server 2
10/03/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, well.. as the title says.. im looking for gold on eSRO 2. Payment method : paysafecard Read through the topics and found a guy which sold e.g. 5b for or even less.. which is in my eyes a fair trade.. but don't hesitate to post your offers into that topic. Thanks, fujitsuse
Selling WIZZ 100 EliteSro 3
09/11/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello elitpvpers, I hereby sell my level 100 Wizard on the server EliteSilkroad. Email everything is available so the password does not change in the way. I sell the Char clean. The Char has completed the quest baronet. The Char is on the server EliteSro. Char Details: Name: X later Build: Wizz / Cleric pure INT Female
Selling WIZZ 100 EliteSro 3
09/10/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello elitpvpers, I sell my level 100 Wizard on the server EliteSilkroad. The password of the account can be changed. I sell the Char clean. The Char has completed the quest baronet. The Char is on the server EliteSro 3. Char Details: Name: X later Build: Wizz / Cleric pure INT Server EliteSro 3 Female
WTS GOLD ON Elitesro 4
08/30/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, i have on sell 200 million on server elitesro 4. I'm from poland and my auction is an allegro. 1.50 PLN for 10 million. PM ME
WTB Elitesro 3 Gold
07/16/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
hi i want to buy elitesro 3 gold with paypal/UKash and other payments or offer me gold for: grindroad accounts i have 2 of them Wizz/bard lvl 71 eliitesro 1 on the same account it has an lvl i think 70 ROUGE/CLeric on elitesro 2 i will write more if i have more time