Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering my services to fix the hacking of PServers

Discussion on Offering my services to fix the hacking of PServers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/16/2011, 01:21   #196

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi View Post
It's Server Side Trace.
LOL I know xD. Server side or not it's same. this is the processor which will work.
thi application will make request on the historic transaction file (LDF) it will make your hard drive working. At the same time your SRO Server will make transaction on Data base (MDF) which will generate transaction LDF to log the MDF transaction (Just on edit DB : INSERT/DELETE/UPDATE).
It will depends on Process & HDD server.

After that if SQL profiler is continusly executed it will growing up in memory :
1 result transaction (in the list) = x bytes place in memory.

If your computer has just 2-4GB of RAM you can make a blue screen or your application will crash <--- the most probability because NT kernel has an overflow security which stop application when it exced 2GB for x86 Windows server. For x64 when your application will exceed the necessary memory limit for System.
Old 11/16/2011, 01:29   #197

Did you guys try setting it to Wumbo?

Uploaded with
Old 11/16/2011, 02:39   #198

Received Thanks: 1,777
#CLOSED This thread went nowhere and it is on the verge of becoming a spam war...
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Offering Level Services
10/27/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I have some free time on my hands and offering a rift t1 and t2 leveling service, what i do is take your char to my server for 7 days, and fully t1 or t2 gear your char. pm for prices.
Offering my services as a GM
08/23/2011 - Shaiya - 25 Replies
Hello everyone. I'm searching for a server in need of a GM. My qualifications are: I have been a GS on 4 servers I have been a GM on 4 other servers I can edit item.sdata easily I understand SQL quite well I do NOT tolerate hackers
[OFFERING] Design Services
03/14/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 83 Replies
Hello guys, I'm trying to learn how to use photoshop and all the functions of it. So I'm offering myself for some designs, I don't know alot about it yet but I'm open for everything so actually I offer myself to learn it. Do not ask me to do it for fun or for people that don't actually need it, I want to help people who need it and who I can really do a pleasure. I hope you guys appreciate this, please contact me here or in PM. The designs you request must be Dekaron related. iAslana
Offering services
01/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Because I need money, the services will not be free, I will handle any type of request if its patch will be smaller or equal to 5156. Send me an PM with your request and your email, and I will contact you back. For mods, since I'm not volunteer I guess, I should post here, and since its about private server I should post here too.
[SALE] Offering my services
12/11/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Hey, I was lurking around a bit round this section and watched the problems. I'm offering these things: *Packets I got every packet for *Complete systems - Horses, including the horse composition stove. - Mentor