Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Media - Division edit fail

Discussion on Media - Division edit fail within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Media - Division edit fail

1 * -[ ENGLISH ] anyone know how to edit the names Diamond and Lynx for the name of my server .. and news.

[ ESPAÑOL ] alguien sabe como editar los nombres Diamond y Lynx para poner el nombre de mi server.. y lo de las noticias.

2 *

i need looking to forbid a gm to make items

Old 10/26/2011, 15:35   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,460
use this to edit divisionInfo.txt

credits to ÑõÑ_Ŝŧóp
Old 10/26/2011, 15:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
use this to edit divisionInfo.txt

credits to ÑõÑ_Ŝŧóp
ya lo hice con eso .. pero quiero es cambiarle el nombre.. Lo que dice Diamond no se cambia... =/ en algun otro sitio se cambia? o sera el launcher?

I already did with it .. but I want it to change the name .. What he says is not changed ... Diamond = / Somewhere else changed? or will the launcher?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Media Pk Edit] How to edit wellcome message [Question]
06/18/2012 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hello guys how i can edit wellcome message ? can anyone tell or post program or how to do it or link if there is posted on ePVP Thanks, Ficko5
[Release] Media.pk2 with 3 Division : Lilium,Rose &Diamond
09/10/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
This is the basic Media.pk2 of the vSRO client with these 3 divsions added. Even though it's not such a complicated thing to replace some files, i thought at those who don't really know how to do it . This is the link : Click Here As i said, it contains divisions with IPs of Lilium, Rose and Diamond.
MEDIA PK HOW TO EDIT !!!!
09/09/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
pls i wan to know how to edit media pk to make new launcher other style other intro how to make unique maps pls !!!
New Elite Media PK2 fail -.-?
06/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
well i downloaded the new client and made the same setups as i did for the old one ( windows data exeption etc ) but if i sart the new one i get : silkroad online launcher cannot be runned? but why ? i changed the new media.pk2 with the old one ... and then it works ...? with 1+2 but does someone know how to make it work with 1-4 for me???? maybe with loader or launcher like the one from kingli?
How to edit the media.pk2
05/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Ok , i have a long time without coming here, now im back to zszc coz they launched the Earth server, but since the Pk2 editor gives "Out of memory" wehn trying to edit bcdivision, gateport, etc... now how can i patch the media to bot??? This is how i used to bot long ago is now a new way to do it? BTW ZSZC don't support 1366x 768 ???' Damn i have a new screen and looks crappy at 1024 =S