Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]LvL 104 Glavier pSRO

Discussion on [WTS]LvL 104 Glavier pSRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 93
[WTS]LvL 104 Glavier pSRO

Hallo leute ich will mein char verkaufen auf platin-Sro er ist ein LvL 104 Fire/Ice Glavie. Bei interesse einfach mal schreiben
Gruß

Hey guys I want to sell my character on platinSro it's lvl 104 Fire/Ice Glavie
tell me if you are interested
Greetz
Old 11/02/2011, 20:37   #2

elite*gold: 93
bitte closen ist verkauft

Tags
glavie, platin, platinsro, psro, silkroad

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PSRO Stall Network for SWSRO and PSRO servers
08/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi Guys! I'm working of a web-based stall network for PSRO server. My goal is to lessen the spam in Hotan and lessen all the typing's and use spam-bots. This project is inspired by this post thanks to melkorz123 for the idea. The difference of this web-based stall network is it has SWSRO support and maybe I'll add all working PSRO server in the near future. This project is 100% free because i used my own paid hosting and domain i just added a sub-domain for this project. This is not yet...
WTS Lv 68 FF Glavier Whith 100k Sp Glavier FireForce WTS 4 SIKLS
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
The char haves demon spirit(expired) ... He had premium .... He haves +3 :awesome::awesome:Wepond Non special Set ... Some Gold ... And thets alll ... In the storage he haves some special +3 items for the char when he will have 76 ... Fulll str ... And thets alll ...If u want to buy This is my id [email protected] Add me or send me a E-Mail ...;)... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek ::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ...
WTT ISRO LVL 41 GLAVIER FOR LVL 72+ On PSRO
04/06/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi I want to trade a LVL 41 Fire Glavier on Xian for a LVL 72+ On PSRO! The 41 glavier has 5mil in gold and a lvl 38 glavie +5 and gdf and lvl 39 wolf! PM ME if you are interested in the trade.