Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding Dresses&Wolfs problem

Discussion on Adding Dresses&Wolfs problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Adding Dresses&Wolfs problem

Well.. yes i know its an easy problem but it seems to own my brain atm so i'll need someone who could help me add about 4 Avatars(Item Mall) and Wolfs(NPC)/Vigors(NPC).

Would be nice if someone could contact me via Private Message and help me. I will pay some Money via Paysafecard or Paypal.
Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with adding pets.
11/24/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
hey everyone every pet ive added i always get the same exact problem. http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad24/GeorgeDer rick/problem.jpg the problem is i cant summon it cause loyalty is to low and i checked in client debug and it gives this error: Get PetType(1071630) Describe Error -- Wed Jul 14 22:45:06 2010
Problem in adding dress
10/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, I have a little problem with pk2 : I tried to add Avatar Dress ; All is in refshopgoods, refscrapofpackageitem, refpackageitem But when I change the dates in refshopitemstockperiod I can see them, and if I remove limit period, i can't see dress anymore in item mall ... Anyone has an idea please ? :) Thanks
Problem in adding New Skills
08/12/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Well i tried to add the 2 new skills and i added the Skill book ID in packethandler and i added the Skills ID into magictype.SQL but when i tried to use them i got that Error ..What should i do ? http://www9.0zz0.com/2011/08/12/01/210914284.jpg
Wolfs-Rain
05/11/2010 - Anime & Manga - 3 Replies
Hallo Leute.. Ihr kennt doch bestimmt den Anime Wolfs-rain oder? Deswegen möchte ich euch fragen wie ihr ihn findet.. Mirt gefällt er sehr gut ... ich habe mich zum fan von Wolfs-Rain entwickelt ^^
Bit of a problem with adding users...
04/01/2010 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Ok so when i had EP 3 i could add users directly to the database no problem. I upgraded to episode 4 and for some reason if i add a new user it gives me an invalid password error when i try and log in.... any idea's?