Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

eveBot - Need some testers

Discussion on eveBot - Need some testers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/26/2011, 19:56   #76

elite*gold: 0
haha no no, I've been 1 day without electricity... T_T
I even lost one of the source code files for the bot (it went out just when I was saving the file T_T). I've had to rewrite it (luckily I had a ~recent copy).

Sooo I've rewritten the SimpleProxy.dll code, now should work perfectly, and I'm deleting the Loader.exe and writing it all on the eveBot.exe itself.

Btw, I'll probably ask some moderator to close this thread and I'll start a new one, since bot really works now and nolonger testers are needed. People could be normally using the bot.

I'll update a new version between today and tomorrow.
Old 10/26/2011, 20:54   #77

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blipi View Post
haha no no, I've been 1 day without electricity... T_T
I even lost one of the source code files for the bot (it went out just when I was saving the file T_T). I've had to rewrite it (luckily I had a ~recent copy).

Sooo I've rewritten the SimpleProxy.dll code, now should work perfectly, and I'm deleting the Loader.exe and writing it all on the eveBot.exe itself.

Btw, I'll probably ask some moderator to close this thread and I'll start a new one, since bot really works now and nolonger testers are needed. People could be normally using the bot.

I'll update a new version between today and tomorrow.

ok send me your Email in a PM and i will stay on touch with you
Closed Thread