Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Little Survey :)

Discussion on Little Survey :) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: what you prefer/love/want
PVP SERVER 37 47.44%
High rates Server 47 60.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10/14/2011, 20:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
PVP Server ... Starting With Lv.101 With Full Nova Set +5 And Weapons +7 FB ... With Rates EXP 300~800 Drops 150x :P And Sox Drops 50x ! :O That Will Be Awesome And First 200 Players Get 10k Silk ..
Old 10/14/2011, 21:13   #17

stop dream 12dg pvp server ^^
Old 10/14/2011, 21:17   #18

If you are going to make a server.. prepare to join the battle.. Other people who are in compitition are out there ddosing other servers.. Unless you plan to go full ***** with your server and get a dedi server and a badass connection.. dont waste your time.. you will fail. My server has been open for 2 days.. and I have been attacked many times.. And it really sucks..
Old 10/14/2011, 23:32   #19

high rates server would be better !!

100x or less . not 300x
Old 10/14/2011, 23:40   #20
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
i can say none
silkroad is about playing, grinding(just a bit) and enjoy, not getting max lvl in 1h max
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2011, 00:21   #21

Exp: MidRate (40-70)
SP: Same or a little higher than exp amount (Example: Exp 50-SP 60)
Item Drops: Average Drops
SOX Rate: This is really important since in the 95% server i've joined the SOX Drops is x1 and the nova drop is a higher so full novas when you get the cap and that sux! Making SoX drops from 1-100 highers and nova drops like x2 or x3 to not destroy the game with full nova but neither to lvl 1 day for only 1 nova...
Forgotten World: Maybe make the talisman drops a little higher or add the Egypt Weapons/Set to be dropped by Uniques (I know siren drops them but its so low chance to get anything, also adding drops to more mobs would be nice but neither that high cuse we dont wanna full egypts walking around)
Job: Well what to say about job... The old system would be awesome although it will be impossible to implement... Making Job Profit insanely High for all Jobs Like x20 or something (Gold reward ofc) This will make ppl to do lots of traders to get gold (ofc make gold drop a bit low so server gold wont be based 100% in grinding only) and ofc more traders = more thiefs = job wars = FUN!
Uniques: Well i dont care much about uniques but maybe decrease respawn coldown of them to 2 hours or something and creating some Custom Uniques wont be that bad though...
Events: Summon Uniques,Job Wars,PVP Events, Hide and Seek, Job runs (traders gotta try to get from 1 town to another and thiefs have to stop them, which ever job wins gets a reward)
Fix things that doesnt work in default server files (Guild/Union logos, Fortress War, Capture The Flag and stuff)

If you make a server like this i will join your server, its a shame that files has been already released almost 2 months ago and 100% of servers are the same **** just changing cap or some stupid details thats all...