Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Paradise Silkroad] New Site

Old 10/04/2011, 19:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
FCK IT , ALL CHARS DELETED !!!!!

Old 10/04/2011, 19:22   #32

rollback -.- this sucks

Old 10/04/2011, 19:31   #33

it sux , but it's better than the old one.
Old 10/04/2011, 20:06   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by peperonikiller View Post
cool story bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by peperonikiller View Post
You seem retarded.
Why you retarded,brah?

Stop the asslicking,you won't get GM on ShitradiseSRO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
So why arent you responding to my post?

GM WASNT HACKED FFS, HE DID IT TO DESTROY THE SERVER FFS, ASHANTI THE HEADOWNER WILL ROLLBACK THE SERVER SO WHY IN GODS NAME ARE YOU COMPLAINING KIDDO?
Excuses,excuses.
I see how well the ShitradiseSRO staff treat their players

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2011, 20:09   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragneeru View Post
You seem retarded.
Why you retarded,brah?

Stop the asslicking,you won't get GM on ShitradiseSRO.

Excuses,excuses.
I see how well the ShitradiseSRO staff treat their players

I'm not a gm , im a normal player

Snap right back at ya failure kid
Old 10/04/2011, 20:13   #36

Quote:

Oh wait,you can't even read properly.
I wrote "IF". Don't blame me for your **** english,you could do some research about the usage of "if".

Snap right back in yo ugly face,******!
Old 10/04/2011, 20:19   #37

Quote:
I wrote "IF". Don't blame me for your **** english,you could do some research about the usage of "if".

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2011, 20:20   #38

big update coming and everything will be reset game will probably be back online tomorrow
Old 10/04/2011, 20:23   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by geilebeer View Post
big update coming and everything will be reset game will probably be back online tomorrow
Hahahahahahahaha.
Sorry,are you THAT naive?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2011, 20:26   #40

Quote:

Learn proper english before you open your mouth again.

I'm from England and you're telling me to study english haha idiot.
Old 10/04/2011, 20:31   #41

Quote:

a normal player who got all of his items from GM
Old 10/04/2011, 20:32   #42

Quote:
Learn proper english before you open your mouth again.

I'm from England and you're telling me to study english haha idiot.
Dude,you are really one of the biggest pieces of shit I have seen in this section.
Let me make your fail even bigger,I will point it all out for you to make you look totally retarded,after all,you are totally retarded.

1. You start asslicking ParadiseSRO then you start insulting people whom's opinion about this server is negative.

2. You get a reply from me showing your fail to public,leaving a note using the "Spoiler" BBCODE and you are so happy that you thought your comeback was actually something decent,face it,it's not.

3. After you get fucking owned by me in my post,you wrote your comeback which failed afterwards,anyway,not everyone is born with an awesome reading skills,that's why humans practice it and well,apparently that skill is still not developed good enough in your case. Your comeback was mere,after all,you try to fight a god.

4. So here comes my bitchslap towards your face,you really like it,I'm almost ready to say that you are into fetishishm,but I need more evidences.

5. After I have bitchslapped you,you wrote a retarded post stating that you're English,altrough your English is proven to be far worse than mine,after all - your logical thinking is something not developed by your brain as well. You can't think of something decent to bitchslap me in revenge,so you just find excuses by stating that you're English and that's why my arguments are invalid.

Damn dude,you are so fucking retarded.
I will let humans pray to me in the case of yours,after their prayers are done,I shall listen to them,after all,God can't be cruel

Once again - your nationality doesn't mean anything. You can be English,but your English is fucking weak. Face it,you shit. Now go and cry at moderator's arm,after all,you can't do anything smart,so why not reporting me for stating the obvious truth.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/04/2011, 20:34   #43

any info from server start?..
Old 10/04/2011, 20:40   #44

Quote:
Dude,you are really one of the biggest pieces of shit I have seen in this section.
Let me make your fail even bigger,I will point it all out for you to make you look totally retarded,after all,you are totally retarded.

1. You start asslicking ParadiseSRO then you start insulting people whom's opinion about this server is negative.

2. You get a reply from me showing your fail to public,leaving a note using the spoiler BBCODE and you are so happy that you though your comeback was actually something decent,face it,it's not.

3. After you get fucking owned by me in my post,you wrote your comeback which failed afterwards,anyway,not everyone is born with an awesome reading skills,that's why we,humans,practice it and well,apparently that skill is still not developed good enough in your case. Your comeback was mere,after all,you try to fight a god.

4. So here comes my bitchslap towards your face,you really like it,I'm almost ready to say that you are into fetishishm,but I need more evidences.

5. After I have bitchslapped you,you wrote a retarded post stating that you're English,altrough your English is proven to be far worse than mine,after all - your logical thinking is something not developed by your brain as well. You can't think of something decent to bitchslap me in revenge,so you just find excuses by stating that you're English and that's why my arguments are invalid.

Damn dude,you are so fucking retarded.
I will let humans pray to me in the case of yours,after their prayers are done,I shall listen to them,after all,God can't be cruel

Once again - your nationality doesn't mean anything. You can be English,but your English is fucking weak. Face it,you shit. Now go and cry at moderator's arm,after all,you can't do anything smart,so why not reporting me for stating the obvious truth.
I haven't insulted anyone in this thread. Besides you insulting me.

Correcting me in grammar is really a failure, since you don't even use a dot after every sentence so it's really difficult to read your Google-translated sentences.

Yo're nothing than just a mad kraL_kęd crying because of your whiped-out lwl 110 son char.

It's gone now kiddo so just leave the thread, and sthu if you can't provide anything good.
Old 10/04/2011, 20:40   #45

would we back in a few hours up to 1 day

« can't access private servers anymore | Turks »