Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heyo!!!

Discussion on Heyo!!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/28/2011, 04:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
You seem like a real hard ***...
Just what this section needs o.o
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/28/2011, 05:15   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSnoOze View Post
You spelled your thread name wrong lol

..Oh? Were these correct:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bаne View Post
you guy's

1) moderate

2) Make freinds

About me: I was born an raised in the small town of...wait no one care's...

EPIC VERSION:I'm a programing with plenty of year's of experince, I know Java, Java Script, MSSQL DB language, MYSQL DB language, PhP, HTML, C++, VB.net, and C#. (no no pyton But I'm learning! ). I spend most of my time developing private server's for Shaiya and on Epvper's, outside of the internet, I enjoy running, sky diving, and pretty much anything dangorus and epic. (oh and I am a parkor runner).

See you all around!
Too many mistakes to describe what kind of mistakes were made.. As far as I know - a moderator should be great in grammar/spelling and in general - good with writing. A moderator is someone who is supposed to keep an eye on forums and make sure that they are clean, not necessarily make friends.

I am not here to offend you, I am here to express my opinion towards you. I can safely assume that you became a moderator due to the fact that you are involved with the development of servers. I don't exactly understand as to why they would make a moderator someone who is incapable of writing in a sensible manner. However, all that being said - you do seem like a nice person, although I believe that you will not make correct judgements.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2011, 05:24   #18

Welcome to hell Bane this section has too many spammer & flamer, u gonna be extremely busy.
Old 09/28/2011, 06:04   #19

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bаne View Post
Heya SRO, I will be the new mod here!

I really hope that you guy's will like me as much as I like you all!

My Deep Dark AGENDA:

1) moderate

2) Make freinds

3) Learn a bit about ****** />

About me: I was born an raised in the small town of...wait no one care's...

EPIC VERSION:I'm a programing with plenty of year's of experince, I know Java, Java Script, MSSQL DB language, MYSQL DB language, PhP, HTML, C++, VB.net, and C#. (no no pyton But I'm learning! ). I spend most of my time developing private server's for Shaiya and on Epvper's, outside of the internet, I enjoy running, sky diving, and pretty much anything dangorus and epic. (oh and I am a parkor runner).

See you all around!
gratz wich you good times with us <3
Old 09/28/2011, 06:17   #20

Received Thanks: 1,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by SROKing_wat View Post
..Oh? Were these correct:

Too many mistakes to describe what kind of mistakes were made.. As far as I know - a moderator should be great in grammar/spelling and in general - good with writing. A moderator is someone who is supposed to keep an eye on forums and make sure that they are clean, not necessarily make friends.

I am not here to offend you, I am here to express my opinion towards you. I can safely assume that you became a moderator due to the fact that you are involved with the development of servers. I don't exactly understand as to why they would make a moderator someone who is incapable of writing in a sensible manner. However, all that being said - you do seem like a nice person, although I believe that you will not make correct judgements.

I'm very sorry that sometimes I type fast and my spelling is not perfect, but let me ask you this; could you understand it?

Now on to the second part of your statement, I became a moderator in the shaiya section because Lowfry, (I believe I was added just before he left), John and SALO believed I would clean up the section, which I did.

I was added here for two reasons, one I asked, and two once more Luke, John and SALO belived that I can, (and I will) clean this section up.

I will tell everyone this too, I can be a hard *** if you so make me. And trust me, you do not want me to be.
Old 09/28/2011, 06:25   #21

Received Thanks: 1,583
i hope your not afraid to give infractions those people spamming troll face nonsense and stupid youtube videos to flame. Other mods seemed afraid to.
@srokingwat really? -.-
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2011, 07:24   #22

Received Thanks: 6,289
Tbh you didn't caused me the best impression, you know why.
Also I think a moderator should know about the topic he moderates, you can't moderate a forum if you don't visit it enough often for know how the things are going on here.
Anyway, better than nothing, I hope my thread on hack/releases section gets approved finally after 2 weeks lol

Good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2011, 08:16   #23

Received Thanks: 1,517
Seriously, Bane, change your attitude, learn to type better and shut up as much as possible.
Old 09/28/2011, 08:18   #24

Received Thanks: 1,886
First day and infracted me. Trying to make friends around? That's not the right way. First way learn how the things are going around this section. You're a rookie... and no, I don't cry about my infraction. I was "flameing" (that's how he called it in the pm he gave me lol).

Moderating... can't see anything changing around. Ban some guys ... I'm tired of those with retarded questions.

The new mods that have never been around this section , don't resist too much. Nobody did. ^^

Cya around !
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2011, 08:19   #25

1 more corrupted mod
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/28/2011, 09:14   #26

finally an active moderator , good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
i hope your not afraid to give infractions those people spamming troll face nonsense and stupid youtube videos to flame. Other mods seemed afraid to.
@srokingwat really? -.-
they are not afraid , they just enjoy in "troll word" , they think is funny and "kool" but is not , I hope he can ban "kral sro players"
Old 09/28/2011, 09:52   #27

thanks to me admins finally promoted new moderator here.
Old 09/28/2011, 09:53   #28

active moderator?hes off xD
Old 09/28/2011, 09:58   #29

uber active mod in the section!\sarcasm/
no seriously enjoy your time here and ban tons of people
Old 09/28/2011, 10:07   #30

Well, before I start - I apologize Bane, I had a completely wrong perspective about you. I somehow assumed that you would suspend me from forums for my reply and you did not - which is fair, because it's an opinion. To answer your question, yes - I did understand what you have written.

zikor1337, there is no need for any of your whining, follow the rules and you won't be suspended from anywhere.
Bane, I truly hope that you will continue suspending those who break the rules.

Anyway, I am not here to write any poems, but I would like to mention one thing which isn't entirely relevant to the topic. Synx7, why have you not applied for a moderator position yet? You seem one of the few people who is not acting in a childish manner, you have been using the forums for quite a while and it's clear that the community loves you as well, you have many "thanks" and I clearly remember you for posting many helpful things, such as answers to people's questions, various uploaded files to make the game more enjoyable for people and so on. You are also quite active and I truly believe that you would be a perfect moderator (you are not involved in any of the drama, nor do you take sides).
Closed Thread