Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

is it possible to get mastery info from db?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is it possible to get mastery info from db?

i am trying to do a website for vsro server, i m just working on listing characters in account but i want to show mastery infos also. i havent started working with database stuff just completed html/css template and planning to continue with php. i am just building todo list.
i mean this

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 1,784
it's possible, im not a php expert, but you probably have to make a script that reads the highest masteries from every charID on _charskillmastery table

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

thank you, i think i will pass it because waste of time/server resource for 2 icons
and how does this look like i made it in 1 hours i am planning to add nice features when i complete html template and i am going to release it to public