Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Why this problem coming..

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why this problem coming..

please tell me any solution ...and even when i put id and pw it comes requesting user and nothing happens ...help me guys ...

Old 09/20/2011, 22:12   #2

Ok,show screenshot with gateway window.

Old 09/20/2011, 22:58   #3

elite*gold: 20
Don't login with your sro_gm1 acc it will not accept... make a new account and try to login it will work ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2011, 23:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoco View Post
Don't login with your sro_gm1 acc it will not accept... make a new account and try to login it will work ..
Thx bro working fine but why i get DC every 1minute.. help me please

Old 09/21/2011, 20:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoco View Post
Thats why i'm ask him to show gateway window, and well,its work even with sro_gm1,but need to add proper data in ip_previlegid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajcold316 View Post
Thx bro working fine but why i get DC every 1minute.. help me please
Check you billing settings(etc DBconnect.asp) - name should be same as in cert config ini,something like PCNAME\SQLEXPRESS,not just IP adress.Check sr_gameserver for errors when dc and post screenshot here.

« v-sro Silk | vSro - How can I change the max level. »