Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vsro Server files - Problem

Discussion on Vsro Server files - Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vsro Server files - Problem

Yo guys,

I have a problem with my server. When I want to start the globalmanager, it takes already 1 minute to load it completely. I have 4 GB RAM, so I have no clue about why it takes like 1 minute. Anyways, once it is started up, I start the downloadmanager up, but it doesn't give a message about divisioninfodata. The GateWayserver stucks at DB connected, and that is pretty weird, since the globalmanager is able to load completely. My Database settings and ODBC are fine. I'm using a correct cert, got it from a friend who has the files already running. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Here is a picture of it anyways :

Thanks for your time & help.
Old 09/19/2011, 16:44   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
Use for questions in future!

#Closed(Wrong section).
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Most of vsro files problem solved here
02/27/2016 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 2885 Replies
hello again :) ------------------------------------------------- ------------ Please Read First my ReadMe.txt in attachemnt (link) ------------------------------------------------- ------------ First most problems i collect them and make small guide to make files works fine ;) ------------------------------------------------- ------------ First problem : who use xp or vista or 7 and need to open vsro files he will find problem (agent server and FarmManager and DownloadServer) never work...
VSRO Server Files - Launcher Connection Problem
09/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m581/badibatu/ Adsz-37.png i made everything , opened ports , check my ini's and server cfg every server (agent glob machine) running and i started all services (you can see on smc server is online) i made server on 192.168.2.2 ip (i write this on wip and nip) but i cant connect silkroad launcher (tried many ports still same)
Problem with vsro files
09/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys,my friend open server.Everyone can login with hamachi etc.But he cant login with him computer.He tried normal account working well(working for other ppl) But he stuck at loading screen. Any idea?
[Request Help] Problem opening of VSRO server files have a picture
09/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Problem with server files I open the GLOBAL MANAGER look what it appears Please help help! screen shot : http://www.siz.co.il/my/chzzq2dwjzyg.bmp ??HELPP PLSS HELPP PLSS
Problem opening of VSRO server files have a picture
09/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Problem with server files I open the GLOBAL MANAGER look what it appears Please help help! screen shot : http://www.siz.co.il/my/chzzq2dwjzyg.bmp ??HELPP PLSS HELPP PLSS