Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bsro Xtrap problem

Discussion on Bsro Xtrap problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bsro Xtrap problem

yesterday xtrap stopped to work and i download from here "Xtrap Fix"
the game works but i get Dc every 10min

please help

helpppp

help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bsro Xtrap problem
09/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
yesterday xtrap stopped to work and i download from here "Xtrap Fix" the game works but i get Dc every 10min please help :bandit:
How to Fix Xtrap eror on Bsro !
09/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
So , you must download the official vietnamese silkroad , wich you can do from here : ftp://123.30.200.85/TheGioiLangQuen.torrent Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! it`s torrent but u get a decent speed , i avereged 2.5 mb/s. The replace the official media pk2 in vsro folder with epicsoul`s media.pk2 for english patch and bsro ip: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
XTrap BSro
09/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I've been having issues with XTrap, with Bsro... I just have Chrome, Skype and MSN open with SRO and it keeps on ruining my games.. XTrap comes every 10mins and I cant play like that.. Any advice? thx!
bsro xtrap problem
09/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi, i just downloaded bsro cause it looks pretty cool. After waiting hours until the server is up im still not able to play. When im tryin to start the game im getting an xtrap code cield(screenshot). I guess xtrap conflicts with my bitdefender, but deactivating the firewall and antivirus doeesnt help. But i dont feel like uninstalling bitdefender cause ive never had any problem with it except with xtrap .... Is there anything else i could try, maybe bypass xtrap or something like that?
bsro problem
08/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
i restard my pc then the client folder's photo http://b1108.hizliresim.com/11/8/29/6895.png