Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can i change maxuser(shard user)and still Machinemanager wont work!

Discussion on How can i change maxuser(shard user)and still Machinemanager wont work! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can i change maxuser(shard user)and still Machinemanager wont work!

How can i change maxuser(shard user) 2300 to 1000?

All exes works.But still Machinemanager wont work
Old 09/13/2011, 18:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
in certification -> ini -> srShard -> capacity i think
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mng wont work
08/19/2011 - Mabinogi - 0 Replies
So I had my Mng 4.0 working for a while now and today, my client wont even load up. When I run mabi hackslash pops up and then the Allisa unconnected icon but then hackshield doesnt load and my comp freezes and I have to restart my comp. Anyone else hacking problembs? When I use Jinx or Jap my mods work but when I use Mng 4.0 it doesnt work. -EDIT- Forget it guys my friend gave me his hackslash and it worked xD
my CE wont work?? help please :]
09/25/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
hey guys, i just downloaded Instantdeaths bypass ( it rocks <3 him ). then i open my CE and choose the process, keep address codes. Then i choose speed and skill hack then nuthing happens????? sorry im noooob any ideas are welcome. Also is there a new CE address table i need? if so could someone send me a download link. Thanks for the help - James
it just wont change
05/29/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I have been trying to edit the drop rates and dil drop rates of a pvp server. I have edited the formula.ini in server and client side together to match and they still won't change a bit. I edited forumula.ini before to edit the exp, but now I want it to be 2000x and 200x dil drop. Can someone kindly help with this problem?
SRO still wont work for me
05/28/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
when i start SRO it shut down after 30secs. i cant play this game now for a week. plz help me. ill give + karma