Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Titanium server ?

Discussion on Titanium server ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Titanium server ?

Delete pliz

Sorry x)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shadow titanium greatsword skin
04/16/2011 - Cabal Private Server - 3 Replies
Ok ive read every single thred about change models for weps and no1 wrote whats the code for Stit.Gs.i got 2 mith blades and i wanna change look to stit.gs but prob is there isnt any codes for gs..in mycabal folder(gp cabal ep 3) thers redosm,osm,sig,mithril but no shadow tit can any1 upload stit or tell me where to find it and what name?
Buying WA titanium great sword........
02/15/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I wanna buy Titanium Great Sword of Deathblow +X (1,2,3,4,5,6,7.....) 32dmg 1 slot ;), X3 White Board... And I wanna sell shadow tit boots (WA) 7 ssa +7 Cabal Online Mercury server Send me a message on private or just write your offer here...
Titanium Ore Prospecting (READ THIS ITS NOT THE NORMAL CRAP)
07/15/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Ok so as you all should know by now Titanium Ore can be Prospected in 3.2 I have been on PTR and also checked PTR forums and can provide you with the information below which I am sure some of you may find very useful and reinforce the fact that buying your Titanium Ore was a wonderful idea. Firstly (This is taken from PTR Forums) Prospecting Percentages! Test one 17 stacks of Titanium Ore 1 Half stack