Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


VSRO Server files!

Closed Thread
 
Old 09/11/2011, 01:27   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 702
Received Thanks: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiwaxx View Post
LT sro has server files WTF? i mean they were emmulator based server. Erm wtf seriuosly people if lt sro has vsro files there is smth fishy here .bcs they might be somewhere on the net. Well personaly i hope they dont get public too many servers = joymax taking legal actions on most popular ones. That happened to wow . I mean i dont want that big servers would get sued just bcs some idiot leaked the files ... People who need them and who have the funds to run the server already got the files

Edit : and if u get the server files what will u do run on ur crappy dual core machienes? bcs most of the ppl will be like nooo me no krall my pc too slow to run haalp... Even with high end pc i5, i7 processors it would be hard to run the server unless like 20 slots or smth like that but not a proper public one. instead just close the topic forget about the files and lets go play diamond sro
too many severs = joymax not being able to do ****.



supertrilo is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/11/2011, 07:44   #62
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiwaxx View Post
LT sro has server files WTF? i mean they were emmulator based server. Erm wtf seriuosly people if lt sro has vsro files there is smth fishy here .bcs they might be somewhere on the net. Well personaly i hope they dont get public too many servers = joymax taking legal actions on most popular ones. That happened to wow . I mean i dont want that big servers would get sued just bcs some idiot leaked the files ... People who need them and who have the funds to run the server already got the files

Edit : and if u get the server files what will u do run on ur crappy dual core machienes? bcs most of the ppl will be like nooo me no krall my pc too slow to run haalp... Even with high end pc i5, i7 processors it would be hard to run the server unless like 20 slots or smth like that but not a proper public one. instead just close the topic forget about the files and lets go play diamond sro
I feel humiliated, when you called my project LTSRO ...

I said I was PRETENDING. Google translate

And dude, I have enough money to buy a normal host, so, the host is not a problem for me.


dimkacool is offline  
Old 09/11/2011, 10:34   #63
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,340
Received Thanks: 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrilo View Post
too many severs = joymax not being able to do ****.
That's the most IDIOTIC thought everyone is spreading here. Even if there are 10 billions of servers joymax can still choose which to sue.
Davincibg is offline  
Old 09/11/2011, 10:54   #64
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,665
Received Thanks: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davincibg View Post
That's the most IDIOTIC thought everyone is spreading here. Even if there are 10 billions of servers joymax can still choose which to sue.
Well, they will sue the ones that are making money instead of suing me, if I make a server for my friends or for my town, because I'm not a threat. That's not a problem for me, but for those that are making shitloads of money from their servers.


zikor1337 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/11/2011, 11:09   #65
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,340
Received Thanks: 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by zikor1337 View Post
Well, they will sue the ones that are making money instead of suing me, if I make a server for my friends or for my town, because I'm not a threat. That's not a problem for me, but for those that are making shitloads of money from their servers.
Yeah and with mom and dad covering the costs of running the files on the mighty pentium 4 you will be able to start the download server alone.
Davincibg is offline  
Old 09/11/2011, 11:21   #66
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,665
Received Thanks: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davincibg View Post
Yeah and with mom and dad covering the costs of running the files on the mighty pentium 4 you will be able to start the download server alone.
Oh dude... I might get that relic from the basement and try to run the server on it. I doubt it will even start (the pentium 4 PC) . I bet that I can run the server on my laptop to play with my friends and beside that, my friend have a core i7 processor with 6 GB of ram(Triple channel - he can add 6 more) and some kewl more stuffs . Stop acting like this. ^^ You're not the only one with nice toys (supposing that you have them) .
zikor1337 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2011, 11:22   #67
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 132
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by zikor1337 View Post
Oh dude... I might get that relic from the basement and try to run the server on it. I doubt it will even start (the pentium 4 PC) . I bet that I can run the server on my laptop to play with my friends and beside that, my friend have a core i7 processor with 6 GB of ram and some kewl more stuffs . Stop acting like this. ^^ You're not the only one with nice toys (supposing that you have them) .
xenon is better than i7.You must get xenon
Gunna is offline  
Old 09/11/2011, 11:26   #68
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,665
Received Thanks: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
xenon is better than i7.You must get xenon
Xeon fixed.

I don't need a Xeon processor if I play with 10-20 players.
zikor1337 is offline  
Old 09/11/2011, 11:27   #69
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 132
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by zikor1337 View Post
Xeon fixed.

I don't need a Xeon processor if I play with 10-20 players.
so ok so you dont need i7 for wit 10-20 players.You can play with intel core duo 2
Gunna is offline  
Old 09/11/2011, 11:29   #70
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 340
Received Thanks: 108
u never need a xeon cpu for such a game connection is all whats needed yea buy the biggest cpu for 5000 $ and start to host with 2k home connection .... welcome to LaG-Online
SLAYER666 is offline  
Old 09/11/2011, 11:29   #71
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,665
Received Thanks: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
so ok so you dont need i7 for wit 10-20 players.You can play with intel core duo 2
Told it already. I can easily run it on my laptop.
zikor1337 is offline  
Old 09/11/2011, 11:48   #72
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
Funny story is when you pretend having serverfiles, and watching how crazy people going to get them.
lol?!?! i Don`t have Skype ID
iUniqu3 is offline  
Old 09/11/2011, 13:06   #73
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,692
Received Thanks: 888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
xenon is better than i7.You must get xenon
xenon you gotta be kidding me

I'll just wait for the AMD Opteron X12 6176 12 core


Bye Bye Intel i7 4 core and 6 core
FoxRayz is offline  
Old 09/11/2011, 15:30   #74
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
so ok so you dont need i7 for wit 10-20 players.You can play with intel core duo 2
You know about the pros and cons of a Intel Xeon / Itanium or AMD Opteron in server enviroments?! Hardcore, i dont ...
Kackabumbum is offline  
Old 09/11/2011, 16:37   #75
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 857
Received Thanks: 184
Database not connected !

Can any one explane me on skype id "begodofwar"


B3G0D0FW4R is offline  
Closed Thread



« Bloody-Rose | need Testosterone 1.150 Loader »

Similar Threads
For Vsro Server Files
09/09/2011 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 13 Replies
Really i don't Give a damn Care of the server Files. why all Ppl want the Files?so if u have the server Files and you don't have any idea to make ur server so Go to Grave. and the Files now or later will be Released..
[How] Get VSRO Server Files
09/08/2011 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 11 Replies
Hey All i want to know how to get VSRO Server Files i don't say give me link download or something like i only say how to hack those files Like What Program i want IP things about Like This Thanks.. i Hope you people answer me :handsdown:
Possible to get the vSRO server files?
09/07/2011 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 1059 Replies
Since you've all noticed from 2 weeks and until now 2 new servers have been opened and 2 more have been announced to release soon. I know that i'm not the only one that wants this files to be leaked public so we all could enjoy a really nice gameplay without corrupted server-staff,low exp rated servers etc. I'm not so good when it comes to computers (even if i've studied some J# and the script language PHP) so right now i'm asking you all for help to try to get the files into...
How to get vsro server files <-
09/07/2011 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 16 Replies
Guys , i can't speak good english. But , i want help you for get vsro server files. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yontemler ; 1. IDM (Internet Download Manager) ' yi mutlaka bilgisayarınızda bulundurun (crackli olursa daha çok işinizi görür)



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.