Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

VSRO Server files!

Closed Thread

Old 09/11/2011, 01:27   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiwaxx View Post
LT sro has server files WTF? i mean they were emmulator based server. Erm wtf seriuosly people if lt sro has vsro files there is smth fishy here .bcs they might be somewhere on the net. Well personaly i hope they dont get public too many servers = joymax taking legal actions on most popular ones. That happened to wow . I mean i dont want that big servers would get sued just bcs some idiot leaked the files ... People who need them and who have the funds to run the server already got the files

Edit : and if u get the server files what will u do run on ur crappy dual core machienes? bcs most of the ppl will be like nooo me no krall my pc too slow to run haalp... Even with high end pc i5, i7 processors it would be hard to run the server unless like 20 slots or smth like that but not a proper public one. instead just close the topic forget about the files and lets go play diamond sro
too many severs = joymax not being able to do ****.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/11/2011, 07:44   #62

Received Thanks: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiwaxx View Post
LT sro has server files WTF? i mean they were emmulator based server. Erm wtf seriuosly people if lt sro has vsro files there is smth fishy here .bcs they might be somewhere on the net. Well personaly i hope they dont get public too many servers = joymax taking legal actions on most popular ones. That happened to wow . I mean i dont want that big servers would get sued just bcs some idiot leaked the files ... People who need them and who have the funds to run the server already got the files

Edit : and if u get the server files what will u do run on ur crappy dual core machienes? bcs most of the ppl will be like nooo me no krall my pc too slow to run haalp... Even with high end pc i5, i7 processors it would be hard to run the server unless like 20 slots or smth like that but not a proper public one. instead just close the topic forget about the files and lets go play diamond sro
I feel humiliated, when you called my project LTSRO ...

I said I was PRETENDING. Google translate

And dude, I have enough money to buy a normal host, so, the host is not a problem for me.

Old 09/11/2011, 10:34   #63

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrilo View Post
too many severs = joymax not being able to do ****.
That's the most IDIOTIC thought everyone is spreading here. Even if there are 10 billions of servers joymax can still choose which to sue.
Old 09/11/2011, 10:54   #64

Received Thanks: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davincibg View Post
That's the most IDIOTIC thought everyone is spreading here. Even if there are 10 billions of servers joymax can still choose which to sue.
Well, they will sue the ones that are making money instead of suing me, if I make a server for my friends or for my town, because I'm not a threat. That's not a problem for me, but for those that are making shitloads of money from their servers.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/11/2011, 11:09   #65

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by zikor1337 View Post
Well, they will sue the ones that are making money instead of suing me, if I make a server for my friends or for my town, because I'm not a threat. That's not a problem for me, but for those that are making shitloads of money from their servers.
Yeah and with mom and dad covering the costs of running the files on the mighty pentium 4 you will be able to start the download server alone.
Old 09/11/2011, 11:21   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davincibg View Post
Yeah and with mom and dad covering the costs of running the files on the mighty pentium 4 you will be able to start the download server alone.
Oh dude... I might get that relic from the basement and try to run the server on it. I doubt it will even start (the pentium 4 PC) . I bet that I can run the server on my laptop to play with my friends and beside that, my friend have a core i7 processor with 6 GB of ram(Triple channel - he can add 6 more) and some kewl more stuffs . Stop acting like this. ^^ You're not the only one with nice toys (supposing that you have them) .
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2011, 11:22   #67

Quote:
Oh dude... I might get that relic from the basement and try to run the server on it. I doubt it will even start (the pentium 4 PC) . I bet that I can run the server on my laptop to play with my friends and beside that, my friend have a core i7 processor with 6 GB of ram and some kewl more stuffs . Stop acting like this. ^^ You're not the only one with nice toys (supposing that you have them) .
xenon is better than i7.You must get xenon
Old 09/11/2011, 11:26   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
Xeon fixed.

I don't need a Xeon processor if I play with 10-20 players.
Old 09/11/2011, 11:27   #69

Quote:
Xeon fixed.

I don't need a Xeon processor if I play with 10-20 players.
so ok so you dont need i7 for wit 10-20 players.You can play with intel core duo 2
Old 09/11/2011, 11:29   #70

u never need a xeon cpu for such a game connection is all whats needed yea buy the biggest cpu for 5000 $ and start to host with 2k home connection .... welcome to LaG-Online
Old 09/11/2011, 11:29   #71

Quote:
so ok so you dont need i7 for wit 10-20 players.You can play with intel core duo 2
Told it already. I can easily run it on my laptop.
Old 09/11/2011, 11:48   #72

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
Funny story is when you pretend having serverfiles, and watching how crazy people going to get them.
lol?!?! i Don`t have Skype ID
Old 09/11/2011, 13:06   #73

Quote:
xenon you gotta be kidding me

I'll just wait for the AMD Opteron X12 6176 12 core

Bye Bye Intel i7 4 core and 6 core
Old 09/11/2011, 15:30   #74

Quote:
You know about the pros and cons of a Intel Xeon / Itanium or AMD Opteron in server enviroments?! Hardcore, i dont ...
Old 09/11/2011, 16:37   #75

Database not connected !

Can any one explane me on skype id "begodofwar"

Closed Thread

« Bloody-Rose | need Testosterone 1.150 Loader »