Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 servers in 1 media.pk2.

Discussion on 3 servers in 1 media.pk2. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/11/2011, 12:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
pk2 tools:

what?
Mư fuLl kraLl MUHWHAHAH

Lol, i downloaded that from forum few days ago..
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Media.pk2 for BloodySRO with both servers Roe and Lillium
09/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Does anyone has it ? pretty pls :) It's sucks to have 2 clients for the same game.
Elite sro all servers in 1 Media.pk2
06/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi, I as far as I know there is 2 media.pk2 one is for elite sro 1, other is for elite sro 2, I have edited DIVISONINFO.txt from media.pk2 and added both servers even third one to one media.pk2, I start client and there is only one server :S so what I do wrong, or it's impossible ? here's picture
swsro2 New Media KingLi 7.0 new media
11/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
SunWorld New Media ! Fixed: -launcher (some text problems) -login bug -skills refixed
Media.PK2 Editor = Damaged Media.pk2
06/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, I am just trying to edit the divisions.txt file in the old Media.PK2 for SJSRO. I just want to add the new server I.P. so that I have a default Media.pk2 with just the New server in it. The Problem: Whenever I use the PK2 editor to do anything with the media.pk2 file it ends up with a damaged file. Even if I do not make any modifications to the files. I have tried just extracting the Divisions.txt file out of the media.pk2 and then importing it back in without any alterations...
[request]sjsro media pk2 with the two servers
03/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i need a media pk2 for sjsro but clean with no modification no skills added or 10D like of li medai pk2 everything clean but with the two servers in