Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The real rate of Dwsro!

Discussion on The real rate of Dwsro! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/08/2011, 15:39   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurel2000 View Post
low ****** exp?
Before bullshitSRO appeared , u played always at x30 rates... . Now ur guys talking like " **** exp" ... like u played every time at bsro's rates..
you must be kinda' nolifer to play without bottin' on a 30x rates
Old 09/08/2011, 15:41   #32

Received Thanks: 1,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushcrush View Post
lol who told you this?
this book you talking about dont work
bsro 35x=70x
dwsro 15x=30x

The book is working and not disabled.. Cherno confirmed it.
On bsro u have for 3hrs x70 rates, then 2hrs x35 rates and after that no rates

to prevent ppl keypressing or botting 24/7. They need to relog every 3 or 5hrs.
Old 09/08/2011, 15:41   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmin_cezar View Post
you must be kinda' nolifer to play without bottin' on a 30x rates
i didnt even started here yet..
And about Bsro... its too fcking lagged, always down , corrupted GM's... what do u want more?
Old 09/08/2011, 15:43   #34

Received Thanks: 2,823
Laggy? It's your net,not the server

ONE MORE TIME - WE DO NOT DDOS ANY OTHER PSERVERS!
First of all you don't even have any proofs that is it us!

Indeed Li was ddosing people in the past,but that is not the reason to think he does it again. Remember that iskorptix namefaker with his 1$ booter treatening to DDoS us? He might be doing it to make our server look like "omfg ******* noobs ddos others **** no fekc benlar srvlar plzz" or something like this.

I will repeat once again: WE DO NOT DDOS ANY SERVER!!!
Before we opened these **** servers were down and you didn't complain,now when we opened you all say that it's us DDoS'ing it.

Seriously - this is my personal opinion now,take me as bad person,I don't care,I do what I have to do. Everyone who thinks we DDoS someone is ******* retarded,yes,RETARDED.

rushcrush,iskorptix,cosmin_something... don't you see these morons just asslick bsro/dsro so they can get KRALL GM? Seriously how ******* stupid you are oO

Today after I've came from the IT lessons,I realized that you all are ******* scumbags not worth to provide ANYTHING. That is the reason I quit from any pSRO team. You are all ******* retarded and piece of worthless *****,yeah,you rushcrush and other ******* morons who that DWO ddos'd. **** you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2011, 15:44   #35

Just left that server after 10min because of the low rates.. let's go back to LIllium
Old 09/08/2011, 15:46   #36

The rates are fine for a game like Silkroad and bsro is more like a fun server then a real one.
And bots are allowed here so...
Old 09/08/2011, 15:47   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iorveth View Post

Indeed Li was ddosing people in the past,but that is not the reason to think he does it again. Remember that iskorptix namefaker with his 1$ booter treatening to DDoS us? He might be doing it to make our server look like "omfg ******* noobs ddos others **** no fekc benlar srvlar plzz" or something like this.

Before we opened these **** servers were down and you didn't complain,now when we opened you all say that it's us DDoS'ing it.

Seriously - this is my personal opinion now,take me as bad person,I don't care,I do what I have to do. Everyone who thinks we DDoS someone is ******* retarded,yes,RETARDED.

rushcrush,iskorptix,cosmin_something... don't you see these morons just asslick bsro/dsro so they can get KRALL GM?

Seriously how ******* stupid you are oO
and seriously you stupid to make this server with low rate
you keep say we care about players ideas .opinions.etc
so where this?
we all want high rate server
why you didnt give us this?
Old 09/08/2011, 15:47   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iorveth View Post

rushcrush,iskorptix,cosmin_something... don't you see these morons just asslick bsro/dsro so they can get KRALL GM? Seriously how ******* stupid you are oO

Today after I've came from the IT lessons,I realized that you all are ******* scumbags not worth to provide ANYTHING. That is the reason I quit from any pSRO team. You are all ******* retarded and piece of worthless *****,yeah,you rushcrush and other ******* morons who that DWO ddos'd. **** you.
Am not a ****** asslicker

But u Make Sence PPL Including me Dont have any Proof ...I simply Take all what i say ...
Old 09/08/2011, 15:48   #39

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
#request someone create bot for dwo.
Old 09/08/2011, 15:49   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
#request someone create bot for dwo.
i really enjoyed playing in bsro cuz yu dont neeed to use bot to get max lvl
also not even use bot for farming sp
i liked the party lvling
not solo one with bot

Edit:i didnt ddos dwo yet o.o
so dont blame me if you get
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/08/2011, 15:52   #41

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
I dont like bsro cause full with stupid turks which cant play. Thats why bot is pro, no noobs which I can rage on.
Old 09/08/2011, 15:52   #42

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmin_cezar View Post
To be honest , not the rates are the problem of Dwsro
The real problem is that they tried and almost did it to manage all the others high rated servers to shut down DDos'ing them and all the players go to their server.. you have to admit that!
That's not how adults does.. it's more like childish! SHAME ON YOU POOR KIDS!
Prove it or GET THE **** OUT looser.
Old 09/08/2011, 15:53   #43

he want money , not other
why dont open a server whit good rates and free silk whit a donation for maintenence the cost of the server
Old 09/08/2011, 15:54   #44

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushcrush View Post
and seriously you stupid to make this server with low rate
you keep say we care about players ideas .opinions.etc
so where this?
we all want high rate server
why you didnt give us this?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
We could have made rates x10 and you would have no fuckin right to even ask for raising them,yet we did it and it's x30.

x30 via iSRO tables,not vSRO.
Anyway,I quit,have you fun on diamond which got closed few days after opening and on bSRO which is mostly offline with corrupted staff (it wasn't only lordyk corrupted,but the other one too[the one with nickname starting with S as I recall]) just lordyk got kicked,because the second one is a friend of Cherno

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0n4m3x View Post
he want money , not other
why dont open a server whit good rates and free silk whit a donation for maintenence the cost of the server
Where the fuck do you live? In a fuckin barbieland?
Seriously,x100 rates on vSRO system and you think who the fuck would donate? Maybe we should even pay 1000 euro monthly from our own pockets? You don't get any single thing. Don't tell me I was supposed to make 100% free server,pay for it every month from my pocket,waste 17 hours a day assisting and supporting you ingame? WHERE the FUCK do you LIVE?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2011, 15:55   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by smedheaddk View Post
And all of them you mentioned became bot fests.

I Totally agreeeeeeee.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread