Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chernobyl

Discussion on Chernobyl within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chernobyl

omfg 1k slots? seruisly? make it 2-3k slots.. its fcking IMPOSIBLE TO GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg.. after 40+ mins of getting in i got finaly in.. and guess wat... CRASH!
Old 09/03/2011, 00:29   #2

Could you guys please stop making new threads with the same content? you´ve already got a thread about ****** SRO which is full of this same comment, why posting the same all over again and again and even in new threadsT.T?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2011, 00:39   #3

good question.. lolz ****** off..
Old 09/03/2011, 00:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6_lucifer_6 View Post
good question.. lolz ****** off..
I can understand you are ****** off buddy but you dont think chernobyl is already aware of the capacity problems? he will try to solve it in the meaning of his resources, as far as I know his server specs are truly low... like a home made computer, you can´t ask it to be like a 600 euro server...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Just a simple question for ( lorveth & Chernobyl )
09/03/2011 - SRO Private Server - 95 Replies
I understand you guys hold the vsro files or w.e files you guys hold. But werent you guys saying before " hopefully this files are released to the public one day " , werent you guys one of the main people working on "Last usefull files for the PSRO community " Thread? Same thread goes for you Chernobyl " Fixing Japanese Silkroad leaked files " which you started by the way. So after some time you guys saying that you guys are trying to make and get the official files to work for the...
Chernobyl please read this
09/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
as the tittle says....... i need ur help. Why? Because my char got lvl 1 now and i think u know the reason....... that freaking noob LordyK... here is the picture...(my char was lvl 106) http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2739/unledtfe. png
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl Problem
04/01/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hallo, ich habe mir ein neues Motherboard gekauft (Maximus Formula von Asus). Dabei war das Spiel Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl. Habe ich mir gedacht gleich ma testen. So jetzt starte ich das Spiel alles läuft ganz toll bis ich auf einen Server im internet Connecten will schmiert es ab. Es bleibt bei Connecting to Server **.**.**.***:**** stehen (Keine Rückmeldung). Wäre über eine schnelle Antwort sehr erfreut. mfG Feuerengel