Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi guys about sroking

Discussion on Hi guys about sroking within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Hi guys about sroking

Maybe someone know how to turn off that sroking dont pick materials and potions?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About SROking
04/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
I am here posting to get enough people that have been screwed by SROking so that i can get them removed from using paypal, moneybrokers, & all other money transactions to shut them down for stealing money from every user that has ever used SROking. If you have bought SROking and feel you have been robbed as much as i do then please post comment, with your story on SROking. We will take care of these scammers, and get them removed from the community. Thanks in advance if you posted here.
SROKing lag
07/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
after the update i downloaded the new SROKing bot,i logged on to the game and then to the bot,but when i logged to the SROKing it didnt open the bot so i pressed refresh like 10 times but it didnt work what can i do?
Need help about sroking bot
05/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello. I'm using ubuntu (not windows) and i need sroking, now sroking didn't work, what i need to do? i wery need this bot :)