Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grindroad account Giveaway

Discussion on Grindroad account Giveaway within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/13/2011, 19:50   #31

elite*gold: 0
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2011, 11:59   #32

Received Thanks: 2,168
thanks !
Old 08/14/2011, 14:16   #33

i am so baked rite now and i dont understand what i have to do so im just gonna type some random number and i readed something thanks so ill click that and then im just gonna hope for the best and google more facts about chuck norris . 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemmo111 View Post
i am so baked rite now and i dont understand what i have to do so im just gonna type some random number and i readed something thanks so ill click that and then im just gonna hope for the best and google more facts about chuck norris . 16
i only just realised there was more then one page should of readed and seen what other people said :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Grindroad]37x Account Giveaway
08/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 149 Replies
Hey, got 37 GrindRoad Online Accounts left, post why you should get one and you will receive a PM if I like your reason. A Thanks would be nice. Have fun! Edit: Do not PM me asking for an account!
my grindroad acc giveaway.
08/12/2011 - SRO Private Server - 21 Replies
i basically quit grindroad.so im giving my acc away. its lv75 warrior.and also the one who gets it then tell my guild that i quit the game.its got alot of grindroad coins left too. either pm me or leave comment.ill choose the new owner of the acc tomorrow evening.
1x GrindRoad Account Giveaway
07/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
So, because nobody want to buy a GrindRoad account and I still don't need it I've decided to give it away for free. Everyone who will give me a thanks will get a chance to win the account (I will choose a random person after 3 days)...and yea I'm a badass thanks hunter xP
Grindroad accounts giveaway 2
06/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 31 Replies
ok, so i made 30 accounts yesterday i giving them away to those who don't have one, write me a private message, that i don't forget someone :) 17 left
GrindRoad giveaway
06/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 72 Replies
Hello guys. For these who dont have an account yet, i have 15 empty accounts. Leave ur reply here + why u want an account. I'll be choosing winners tommorow. Good luck. EDIT: im giving out the accounts with email and sq/sa. Registration to the contest is over. The lucky winners are : xXDeLuXeXx, vehrhase, catalin8, cracka3930, LastTheif, Xare, shakaranga, yanivb, szygis, HeadSchock,