Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Esro's threatening to enforce the bot hunt

Discussion on Esro's threatening to enforce the bot hunt within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/12/2011, 01:00   #16

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
I can imagine that the Admin will soon find out about the Unban-Service from Russian Silkroad, if he hasn't planned anything, yet.

Uhhh gosh this will be krazeeee
Old 08/12/2011, 01:05   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
I can imagine that the Admin will soon find out about the Unban-Service from Russian Silkroad, if he hasn't planned anything, yet.

Uhhh gosh this will be krazeeee
Huh? What's that thingy you're talking about?
More info,please?
Old 08/12/2011, 01:11   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iorveth View Post
Huh? What's that thingy you're talking about?
More info,please?
You can unban yourself at russian Silkroad through paying Silk, ALOT of Silk.

(Just login)

Short example taken out: If you get banned 4ever:

6k Silk are about 75€ afaik, correct me if i am wrong.
Old 08/12/2011, 01:11   #19

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iorveth View Post
That's one of the biggest bullshit stories I have ever heard in my life.
Botting because of lack of GM's? What the hell corrupted GM's have to do with laziness of people? Seriosuly. And who these GM's shall be? You? Skyline?

Please...
Well we obviously have different points of view. When eSRO started there wasn't any bot and everyone played there without problems. Same at the beginning of MHTC, I remember making chinese partys on scorpions with some other people.
GM's can encourage players to handgrind, unique events, some visits to spots, players love to know that actually someone cares about them, and they don't mind about spending money on that kind of servers. Sadly none of the current Silkroad servers (except Grindroad) applies this.
I could make a 10 pages document about the advantages of this system, and how great the income would be. The most important part of a server is it's community, if you don't interact with them or you get a bad reputation (like Hydralisk is getting lately, but with his own methods), they will hardly give you money, the server will not get spread with the mouth to mouth (the MOST important way of a server to get known), and they will feel angry about almost anything you say (see Hydralisk).

Fak mathar my english sucks. If I someday write that 10 page document I'll do it in Spanish XD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/12/2011, 01:44   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurntjah View Post
with bot yeah... without, it would take me a life time. I don't want to waste my time grinding by hand. I know I'd still bot. Even if I only had to kill 1 mangyang to get to lv 100 I'd still use a bot to kill the mangyang!
*****! i agree i would prob do that too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2011, 02:52   #21

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Well we obviously have different points of view. When eSRO started there wasn't any bot and everyone played there without problems. Same at the beginning of MHTC, I remember making chinese partys on scorpions with some other people.
GM's can encourage players to handgrind, unique events, some visits to spots, players love to know that actually someone cares about them, and they don't mind about spending money on that kind of servers. Sadly none of the current Silkroad servers (except Grindroad) applies this.
I could make a 10 pages document about the advantages of this system, and how great the income would be. The most important part of a server is it's community, if you don't interact with them or you get a bad reputation (like Hydralisk is getting lately, but with his own methods), they will hardly give you money, the server will not get spread with the mouth to mouth (the MOST important way of a server to get known), and they will feel angry about almost anything you say (see Hydralisk).

Fak mathar my english sucks. If I someday write that 10 page document I'll do it in Spanish XD
I bet he will recruit GM´s if he noticed that he will lose money but this wont happen there is a player on esro 4 that always sells silk items .. every day .. (and no not the same items every day) its like hes buying 100k silks every day.. also other ppl doing like this

what i want to say is even without GM´s hes getting shitload of money each day so why he shall recruit GM´s ? i mean as long as we dont stop to pay or the servers lose players he wont change anything
Old 08/12/2011, 03:53   #22

elite*gold: 10
I'm not paying anymore.
Old 08/12/2011, 04:19   #23

Quote:
Botting is not needed if the server have enough GM activity. 80% of the players bot because none of the current Silkroad servers have a decent GM activity (well, maybe ZSZC, thats why they still keep their players in after a cap 100 with euro server opens).
Quote:

Let's face it, why should you waste your life Grinding on a game like Silkroad?, at the first, there weren't any bots at all because the bots came now-days, most of the community of silkroad are No lifers, I include myself, but don't tell me that the entire Silkroad players will stop boting, even on GrindRoad the rates are high as hell and the players ask for bots, forget about the "No boting rule" that's the stupidest shit someone can say... nothing will prevent the bot.

And a massive ban from Elite? I doubt it, maybe the users that never payed for Silk before will get banned but he will never ban his Silk buyers.

And ZSZC still have their players because EURO characters sucks, old-school silkroad players still play on it, and the bot hunting on ZSZC stopped months ago, you rarely see a GM hunting for bots.

Anyway, like you said we all have "different points of view"....
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2011, 05:18   #24

Received Thanks: 1,583
i stopped buying silk after i buy premium+lucky avatar and still failing to +1, private servers should suck so much on alchemy.
Old 08/12/2011, 05:40   #25

A little bird twittered to me, that lucky powder dg 10 will be in the item mall soon for 20k silk/each
/sarcasm off
Old 08/12/2011, 06:10   #26

Quote:
A little bird twittered to me, that lucky powder dg 10 will be in the item mall soon for 20k silk/each
/sarcasm off
hell no.
Old 08/12/2011, 09:15   #27

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Quote:
/sarcasm off
GG all turks +10