Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

E*PvP is not related to the downtime of E-SRO

Discussion on E*PvP is not related to the downtime of E-SRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/12/2011, 11:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaotiC1 View Post
omfg why ruining something as good as esro? its not p2p its free and it has european's in it.. or do u like farming on isro with 1x rate? having a ******* 24/7 trafic? if u do? than its ur problem!! gtfo if u dont like esro! no one is ******* forcing u play their.. so quit ruining it for others.. go ruin swsro.. that server is now 100% filed with turks and other morans...

just go online.. play for about week and have fun in pvp.. seruisly..
lemme guess... u got a euro char, prolly a wizard and u like the fact u can kill almost anyone on dg 8 -.-
thats not what a good server is, its crowded with turks and ignorant bastards wich just go arround and kill like 'everyone' for apsolutely no reason...
admin him self said that he is going to hunt down multiclient's and goldbots... and all he does is go to sleep till the server crashes then he wakes up and falls a sleep again, the community of esro is bull **** !!
Old 08/12/2011, 11:54   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokoladni View Post
lemme guess... u got a euro char, prolly a wizard and u like the fact u can kill almost anyone on dg 8 -.-
thats not what a good server is, its crowded with turks and ignorant bastards wich just go arround and kill like 'everyone' for apsolutely no reason...
admin him self said that he is going to hunt down multiclient's and goldbots... and all he does is go to sleep till the server crashes then he wakes up and falls a sleep again, the community of esro is bull **** !!
Lol i dont see your point, if you was a owner of a server you would deprive yourself of sleep would you? What about if he/she has a family? He obviously doesnt want GM's in the game because 9 times out of 10 they will become corrupt. I play server 2 and i dont see any problems, you only get mixed with turks if you behave like one
Old 08/12/2011, 12:08   #18

exactly lol... behave like a turk ?? wtf happened to the times when everyone hated on turks... ill never act like a turk, ill never have respect for turks... **** turks !!!
im only playin on esro to kill turks,wich wont last for long since server is going down soon
Old 08/12/2011, 12:29   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokoladni View Post
exactly lol... behave like a turk ?? wtf happened to the times when everyone hated on turks... ill never act like a turk, ill never have respect for turks... **** turks !!!
im only playin on esro to kill turks,wich wont last for long since server is going down soon
Playing the game just to kill turks.. Maybe turks playing just to kill people like you and actually you should respect every sro player that you dont know. If no, you really act like a turk
Old 08/12/2011, 14:50   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iorveth View Post
It's not like eSRO can be even compared with e*pvp.
3 million members compared to 7 thousand members which can only say "plz why sarwer no onlayne,fry salks?"
hhahahah you got a point there
Old 08/12/2011, 16:14   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfamud View Post
Not true... That ppl dont post that often doesnt mean that we are not active, infact sence the day i created my account until now i check this forum every single day once or twice at day..

I would say, 500 ppl are noobs that post stupid things, and the other part are distributed in non active and cool non-spammers-lammers-etc ppl
I agreed with you
Old 08/12/2011, 17:49   #22

If eSRO have GMs the server will become a ****, one day the GM will make some corrupt stuff, I don't know maybe sell an sun item to another user, or the admin will approve he idea to sell an item to another user so he can earn more cash, same story that happened with ZSZC will happen with eSRO, IMO I think that there shouldn't be GMs on eSRO.

The massive ban, forget about it, it wont happen, and if it does, he will ban the kids that never payed for silk there, but he wont ban his clients.

eSRO with the time will close, people will get tired of the 100 cap, new players will come and the Admin happy, deal with it, eSRO is nothing more than business, the admin already must be cleaning his *** with the money YOU GAVE him, I don't ******* get it, why people waste money on private servers
Thanks
1 User