Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About EliteSRO Players

Discussion on About EliteSRO Players within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About EliteSRO Players

Hello

Dear EliteSRO Players i just wanna tell u something,i remeber about EliteSRO when the server started,all of you was sayng...omg nice server ..euro too, omg awsome server ,this server will beat all the rest and closing...bla bla bla.

And now the same players...start sayng....omg stupid admin..******* server he wants only money.bla bla bla bla...What did u thienk? u thienk he will open a server just for the fun of opening and let u play without winning any $>? well let me say this NEVER AND NEVER NO1 WILL OPEN A *** **** PSERVER JUST FOR FUN ONLY WHEN THE FILLES ARE ALL PUBLIC. and there will bee tons of servers.

So stop cryng around about EliteSRO.

Thanks
Old 08/06/2011, 11:39   #2

The Black Market: 471/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,810
ok
Old 08/06/2011, 11:40   #3

Received Thanks: 3,160
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2011, 11:57   #4

I've been opposite of what you said.... I was like omg thats another fail... NOW ITS AWESOME ^^
But I think files should get realesed. Why? More servers, bigger compettition betwen servers, every server will fight to get members, which leads to better community.
Old 08/06/2011, 12:21   #5

Received Thanks: 1,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxer1 View Post
I've been opposite of what you said.... I was like omg thats another fail... NOW ITS AWESOME ^^
But I think files should get realesed. Why? More servers, bigger compettition betwen servers, every server will fight to get members, which leads to better community.
big community = 10 people like srevu after files released
and all others are playing official servers