Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant see spear magic attack =S

Discussion on Cant see spear magic attack =S within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant see spear magic attack =S

I cant see spear magic attack powers. My weapons lool like this

Long Halbert

Phy. attack power 139~164 (+13%)
Mag. attack power -1~-1 (+0%)
Durability 55/56 (+22%)

Only way for me to see what weapon is stronger is too look at my magic attack and change weapons. And I'm starting to buy weapons from other players (cant find 5D spear drop ~_~) and idk what weapon is stronger then what. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance, I go level now =D
Old 05/06/2008, 16:31   #2

Try This Media.pk2

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2008, 16:38   #3

that media.pk2 works !
Old 05/06/2008, 17:07   #4

Sweet, thank you ^^

Now my only issue is that no dc client, I still dc when I log in and server is full...
Old 05/06/2008, 18:36   #5

No-DC Client

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Magic attack buff
10/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hello, I am not a huge player of SRO and my longest stretch in the game is about 2 weeks. So I am very unknowledgable about most of the game mechanics. Anyways I am making my first Glavie build and I am wondering if there would be a point to getting the MAGIC ATTACK BUFF line of skills(must piercing and so on). Does it help to increase the inbue skill power. That is the only reason I can think to get it.
Magic attack packet
08/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Ok so me and my bro have been programming a private server for some time now and we've hit a rather anoying problem... so if anyone knows what the info in the magic attack packet that the client sends to the server means please share the info... =/ we just cant seem to work it out.
Please wait before using another magic attack GAAARGH!
05/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Well, personally, the 'Please wait before using another magic attack' thingy freaks me out :eek: I was wondering, is the client sided, or server sided, and if its client sided, can it be changed? Thanks for your replies :D
Magic attack move speed
01/07/2008 - Metin2 - 14 Replies
Hey Leute Ihr könnt sicher eine Programm schreiben, dass den Magic-attack-speed erhöht. Vielen Dank Das ist das Geilste Forum der weiten Welt.!:D √√√√√√√ √√√√√√√& #8730;√√√√√√&# 8730;√√√√√√ 730;√√√√√√W 30;√√√√√√ͩ 0;√√√√√√