Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ECSRO masters prove all what you told us....

Discussion on ECSRO masters prove all what you told us.... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ECSRO masters prove all what you told us....

I think that the masters or all the people who is working for the ECSRO have to give us some screen shot of the server like:the login list(i mean to the page of the login)and some screen shot of the game,npc,monsters in conclution,screen shots that can prove their words:"the server is ready for play".If you want us to beleive you so give us facts!
all who support my idea,write here.
Old 04/21/2008, 16:41   #2

nice one dude. RESPECT ;D
Old 04/21/2008, 17:38   #3

Why would they need us to believe them? if they open the server, all the "non-believers" will join it no matter what.
Old 04/21/2008, 17:44   #4

elite*gold: 20
please spamers,scammers,muppets,usless Thread creators Shut The **** Up plz SOOOOOOOOOOO many pockemons ive never seen.Why you are making this usles Thread ?????? You think after this somomone wil Show here some pics from ecsro ??????? LOL you are dumbest kid all the time

plz muppet go out couple days and play with toys, and after some week come back and then ecsro wil come out.
Old 04/21/2008, 17:49   #5

elite*gold: 10
i don't think this is very usefull but no need to say it like that Bezmiegs but if they were to post screenshots it wouldnt be on this forum
Old 04/21/2008, 17:50   #6

Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezmiegs View Post
please spamers,scammers,muppets,usless Thread creators Shut The **** Up plz SOOOOOOOOOOO many pockemons ive never seen.Why you are making this usles Thread ?????? You think after this somomone wil Show here some pics from ecsro ??????? LOL you are dumbest kid all the time

plz muppet go out couple days and play with toys, and after some week come back and then ecsro wil come out.
dude u stfu with your retarded comments who calls people pokemon are u fking 7?
Old 04/21/2008, 17:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
dude u stfu with your retarded comments who calls people pokemon are u fking 7?
Hey, open your eyes dumbass and then you wil see that spamers,usless thread makers ****** up silkroad-trader.de forum with thos endless questions WHEN,WHO,HOW,GIVE ME LINK,I NEED PACH,
so they close forum for the time becouse pockemons,little kids never end asking and making usless Threads.And they continuing here with thos questions.So how do you think,how smart ppl are they ??????

p.s pls read this after posting.
Old 04/21/2008, 18:03   #8

Bezmiegs shut up !!! if u don't have something good so don't say anything okey?????
Old 04/21/2008, 18:10   #9

bezmiegs shut the **** up idiot .. you say about ather person but YOU what the **** you doing in front of pc??? sow shut the **** up and dont start to talk **** about ather person.. if u have problem just shut down your cpu and trow it to window and after him.. you are next ofocurse...
Old 04/21/2008, 18:53   #10

Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezmiegs View Post
Hey, open your eyes dumbass and then you wil see that spamers,usless thread makers ****** up silkroad-trader.de forum with thos endless questions WHEN,WHO,HOW,GIVE ME LINK,I NEED PACH,
so they close forum for the time becouse pockemons,little kids never end asking and making usless Threads.And they continuing here with thos questions.So how do you think,how smart ppl are they ??????

p.s pls read this after posting.
well they are smarter than you because they have better grammar, and they don't think humans are pokemons and muppets.

Don't know why u calling them little kids cause you are one, if not then i suggest going back to school.
Old 04/21/2008, 20:42   #11

bezmiegs there is no need to pull out flame throwers.. the TS is only looking in for the best interest for everybody.. geez even i want to see some screenshots..

btw guys theres no need for 4 people to tell him to shut .. twice i think is plenty..
Old 04/21/2008, 20:47   #12

lol is any1 actually surprised it never came out today?
i mean comon...
Old 04/21/2008, 20:50   #13

All who came and will come to spam here listen !
I just tring to help us to slove the problem of:"To beleive them or not...." "If the server is fake or Not".And if someone who dont want to know the truth
so he can go to the ******* hell and to try to find his friends there!
We all want to know if the server is fake,and all the others can to **** off.....

thank you,good night.
Old 04/21/2008, 22:09   #14

Received Thanks: 1,072
Well I don't think that the server is fake.
But they always delay and lie about the opening dates that not really a surprise to any of us.
Old 04/22/2008, 00:05   #15

omg we dont need screen shots just wait till it opens...gosh so many threads about this **** topic...