Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question for Elite SRO

Discussion on Question for Elite SRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question for Elite SRO

My problem is that i cant login in Elite SRO Server.
Are there a new patch or something like that?

And are there a free bot for elite SRO?

Pls help me

Sincerly Matze
Old 07/05/2011, 23:51   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Now check out the cracked Holybot in the exploits section...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/06/2011, 01:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by matze007 View Post
My problem is that i cant login in Elite SRO Server.
Are there a new patch or something like that?

And are there a free bot for elite SRO?

Pls help me

Sincerly Matze
The login server is getting ****** over by ddos, i get c7 and c9 all the time trying to login to esro 4, eventually you get in though.
Old 07/06/2011, 12:50   #4

Funny thing is that eSRO and ZSZC are under DDoS attack...Wondering when will it stop.
This never happend before, last year there was no **** attack and now all servers are full of attacks. Really sucks...I bet Joymax is attacking or they hired someone to attack (*joking*)
Old 07/06/2011, 22:43   #5

elite*gold: 130
Can you stay ontopic?

Wrong section,
#Request move
Old 07/06/2011, 23:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AexK View Post
Funny thing is that eSRO and ZSZC are under DDoS attack...Wondering when will it stop.
This never happend before, last year there was no **** attack and now all servers are full of attacks. Really sucks...I bet Joymax is attacking or they hired someone to attack (*joking*)
Go and thank KingLi
Thanks
1 User