Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Esro Laggs

Discussion on Esro Laggs within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Esro Laggs

Hey everyone :>

I have a big problem. When i´m logging into Esro, the game is normally working. But after ~ 10 minutes i have every 2 seconds a 1 second lagg. I dont know why i have this laggs. For weeks its working normally, no laggs. But know...

Somebody have this problem, too?

Can someone help me maybe?
Old 07/03/2011, 11:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,278
db and servers are having big issues due to the holy hackers.
Patience and there will be fixed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT ESRO lvl 93 warrior prem for wiz esro
06/30/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT ESRO lvl 93 warrior prem for a lvl 90+ wiz pm me
Esro 3
06/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Since, i've experience about Sro and Euro chars. I would like to form a guild or party agreement among active players. Since i have not much real friends to play with, and Euro chars need party, i want to form regular party. My time is GMT+2, living in Turkey and no i am not one of scammers. I would like to be Warlock/cleric and my in game name will highly likely be Lily. So, as a conclusion, i need in game friends to play with. Any answer welcome. Shit i wrote so much.
Esro
06/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I have Downloaded the Elite Sro Client and I can't download the ENglish.pk or something like tthat and I Can't login the server because I'ts Check at me wath can I Do ??
Esro - Need help plz
05/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
If i write ID and PW and click confirm, that start autologin ... but server is populated 800/1500 :(( can anyone help me ? :)
Esro?!?!
11/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey, iv'e been really wondering what's up with Esro...if someone can upload or give us information on how it's doing, since i know the forums and website have been shut down?? Is there no more Esro??? I'm a bit worried....lol