Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NO DC Client's and Loader's [Problem]

Discussion on NO DC Client's and Loader's [Problem] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NO DC Client's and Loader's [Problem]

It seems for some weird reason that when i load Silkroad using no dc client's or loader's that they work on not dcing you for about two try's and then they lagg and don't respond.

Unless i open up Task Manager or a program that has the option ''Always on top'' then the client proceed's without no problem. This is extremly annoying seing as i have to have a program open that is ''Always on Top'' for Silkroad to work appropriately.

I can't seem to figure out any solution so all help is greatly appreciated.
Old 04/12/2008, 20:02   #2

9 views, so you're just looking at this and not posting? o.0
Old 04/12/2008, 20:50   #3

I could be wrong but I believe there is no no DC client for private silkroad. Are you talking about the ISRO? if so, the no DC client only keeps you from disconnecting from the login screen, not the game. You need to wait around 15 seconds before hitting connect again or you get the problem you described.
Old 04/12/2008, 22:01   #4

No that's not it, it just lagg's, i understand the rule of waiting 15 seconds, although my client just doesn't respond everything start to lagg and crash, the verification box doesn't process, you're thinking of something else. However, thanks for the thought.

+ I didn't say i disconnect in game, i said it just crashes or freezes however you want to put it.
Old 04/13/2008, 18:19   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecubee View Post
No that's not it, it just lagg's, i understand the rule of waiting 15 seconds, although my client just doesn't respond everything start to lagg and crash, the verification box doesn't process, you're thinking of something else. However, thanks for the thought.

+ I didn't say i disconnect in game, i said it just crashes or freezes however you want to put it.
Why would you need a NO DC client it lets you in all the time and plus it doesn't work for this SRO also you don't have to do verification box
Old 04/13/2008, 19:16   #6

Yes you do have to do the verification box. o.0

EDIT: you use an verification auto-enter, i see, although that doesn't fix my problem, everything just slow's, it's the effort and thing's i have to go through to get logged in that's the problem i.e entering the verification code and waiting for the " Cannot connect due to server traffic" note to pop up. It's just the annoyance of everything just slowing down and lagging then the client just crashes.

No loader or No dc client work's with me properly, stupid. T_T
Old 04/13/2008, 20:59   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecubee View Post
Yes you do have to do the verification box. o.0

EDIT: you use an verification auto-enter, i see, although that doesn't fix my problem, everything just slow's, it's the effort and thing's i have to go through to get logged in that's the problem i.e entering the verification code and waiting for the " Cannot connect due to server traffic" note to pop up. It's just the annoyance of everything just slowing down and lagging then the client just crashes.

No loader or No dc client work's with me properly, stupid. T_T
are you talking about the public or private server?
Old 04/13/2008, 23:46   #8

I am talking about thew public server lmao. T_T

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated, how come noone else is getting this error, it's just started happening randomly a few week's back?