Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FUCK PSRO

Discussion on FUCK PSRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/29/2008, 13:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
omg baruts is 1 more noob wich cant find posts and asking dumb questions SHAME !!!
Old 03/29/2008, 15:27   #17

Received Thanks: 1,583
went to bosserver forum and they want donations lol just like levelme and people dumb enough to donate..
Old 03/29/2008, 15:57   #18

klamer4o do know that the psro was created by chinese and they dont made it to sux ...
Old 03/29/2008, 19:14   #19

i **** them to because they wont let us play just chineses arghhh
Old 03/29/2008, 21:26   #20

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullberg View Post
I just say **** those chinese ppl, they always lie about " server got hacked " but it probably didnt get hacked, they just lie because they most likely dont want us there anymore, I'm done with this psro, I might give my acc away..

I say we just wait until

release their psro.

screw chinese
dude when you see chinese put a bullet in thier head. you gonna see that they will bow before you than that Buddah they worship every day