Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grindroad+other private servers

Discussion on Grindroad+other private servers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Grindroad+other private servers

Hey everyone, I left isro a while ago, since than I have been looking for great silkroad versions to play. I found grindroad wich looks promising but the registration is always closed or when its open I tend to miss it. Is there any other private server with the same or higher rates? I dont like grinding anymore and I just want to focus on high end pvp/boss hunting. Thank you in advance,

Roy
Old 06/15/2011, 13:48   #2

Grindroad has more bugs than a forest at summer.

-> EliteSRO (eSro) is a fully working private server with EU and CHN chars. Max lv is 100, also for skills. Fortress war too.

Minuses: No lv 10 lucky powders and login is terrible!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2011, 13:49   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Join esro 2.. takes 5min to logg in.
Old 06/15/2011, 13:57   #4

grindroad will be 24/7 next day 18 (18.06.2011) and i think registrer will be open. its a cool server with a complete new game style (pvp rank, angels vs. demons pvp unique)

ps: its a bugged emu of course but stable, no crash for me
Old 06/15/2011, 18:51   #5

It has more bugs than a forest at summer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2011, 23:22   #6

well I would like a server with high rates. I dont know what esro rates are, but 25x + is a must. I just want to pvp at max lvl
Old 06/16/2011, 23:34   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh91 View Post
well I would like a server with high rates. I dont know what esro rates are, but 25x + is a must. I just want to pvp at max lvl
Zszc (earth), but community is " typical turks "
Old 06/16/2011, 23:36   #8

esro's third server is opening this weeked its rumored, id hang on till the weekend and go there, ESRO is unlike all other pservers because it has official files and they are of the 100 cap so you got everything like CTF, Fortress Wars, ect. Its very easy to hit cap and im expecting the jobbing too pick up as more asnd more hit the cap.
Old 06/16/2011, 23:40   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by smedheaddk View Post
esro's third server is opening this weeked its rumored, id hang on till the weekend and go there, ESRO is unlike all other pservers because it has official files and they are of the 100 cap so you got everything like CTF, Fortress Wars, ect. Its very easy to hit cap and im expecting the jobbing too pick up as more asnd more hit the cap.
This wekend??
show us your Proofs !!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2011, 02:17   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyka1123 View Post
Zszc (earth), but community is " typical turks "
Stop telling people to go to ZSZC CORRUPT SERVER.

ZSZC Earth is a server they turned on after they recycled all of the players from ZSZC Fire by shutting that server down and making Earth where all players from Fire start at ZERO, everything gone, all money spent on chars gone.

Why? Because they wanna make more money again so server is shutdown and a new one is opened for people to spend more money at again.

That's only ONE way they are f****** corrupt.

And these are the kind of corrupt GMs you have in there:

That's nothing though. There is much more information that's been leaked to expose those corrupt scamming thieves.

DON'T PLAY IN ZSZC.

Credits to minimalis for that pic.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/17/2011, 02:38   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolibre View Post

ZSZC Earth is a server they turned on after they recycled all of the players from ZSZC Fire by shutting that server down and making Earth where all players from Fire start at ZERO, everything gone, all money spent on chars gone.

Why? Because they wanna make more money again so server is shutdown and a new one is opened for people to spend more money at again.

That's nothing though. There is much more information that's been leaked to expose those corrupt scamming thieves.

DON'T PLAY IN ZSZC.

Let the people play there if they want to. Not everything is bad with them, If thats the case, explain why they are the nr 1 in the private servers out there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2011, 03:07   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HesoDK View Post
It has more bugs than a forest at summer.
Lol, you like to say that phrase, in every post of grindroad you post something, deal with it men, if you don't like it don't enter to the posts of it.

Btw,
eSRO is all messed up with the admin, if you want you waste your money there but it jusst sucks bad, great server but admin and moderation are just ****** UP! again..
Old 06/17/2011, 03:13   #13

elite*gold: 20
Quote:

DON'T PLAY IN ZSZC.

Where did he say that zszc was corrupt? Lol
Old 06/17/2011, 03:24   #14

Quote:

DON'T PLAY IN ZSZC.

Lol, umad cuz stupid players like you buy things on servers like that...
Cry baby cry
Old 06/17/2011, 05:23   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundkuk View Post
Let the people play there if they want to. Not everything is bad with them, If thats the case, explain why they are the nr 1 in the private servers out there.
ZSZC is nr1 private server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link117 View Post
Lol, umad cuz stupid players like you buy things on servers like that...
Cry baby cry
Ahhh, Link117 became a troll. You must be one of the young overweight fat teens who think trolling on the internet makes you 'cool' right?

Good luck on your trolling future.

Also I don't even play Silkroad LOL

Btw why did you remove [ZSZC][Helper] from under your name?

Because you know you will just look like the other dumbass turk kids playing at a corrupt server ZSZC and throwing money at corrupt staff and look like a clown?