Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC Eearh, botting is possible?

Discussion on ZSZC Eearh, botting is possible? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC Eearh, botting is possible?

Hello all. First, i'm sorry for my bad english, but i have hope, you understand me.
I have one question, is botting possible on 1.693 Earth(ZSZC)?

I try all, with db-bot.. 1.3a, nothing. When i'm in game, i haven't notices from bot.. I'm using windows7 64 bit, maybe it's not compatibility?

I just need instruction, how to do it, to be good and uses. I must to know, what version of bot, etc.

It is possible that not only did I have this problem.

Please, help!
Old 06/12/2011, 11:48   #2

Yes it's possible, just download 1.690 bot and anyway you can bot on 1.693 with old bot. Earth ip: 72.55.143.209
Old 06/12/2011, 11:51   #3

I did it, but BOT don't notice anything in game chat. I did tp from town to town, and nothing!
Old 06/12/2011, 11:57   #4

Your bad.
For me its working fine.
1.3a works perfect without any sro_client changing..
Old 06/12/2011, 12:12   #5

Maybe, can you send me(to pm) files with your bot? Or just give me instruction how to do(too pm), byłbym wdzięczny!
Old 06/12/2011, 18:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzeksik View Post
Maybe, can you send me(to pm) files with your bot? Or just give me instruction how to do(too pm), byłbym wdzięczny!
Maybe you have a skype? I can help you.