Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Prepare yourselves.....

Discussion on Prepare yourselves..... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/23/2008, 17:18   #16

elite*gold: 0
Wtb Aids pm me xD
Old 03/23/2008, 17:26   #17

deepblue7 can suck my *****.. i use to believe in them.. seriously they dont know how to do ****.. dont have too much hope in them.. they will only lead you to disappointment.. btw deepblue7 members or admins if u remember me im nick2412
Old 03/23/2008, 17:42   #18

i think they deliberately forgot about you :P you must have been too boring.... so they said YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HE IS finally GONE LETS CELEBRATE XD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Watch this...then prepare to AMAZE!
09/08/2010 - Facebook - 8 Replies
Willkommen bei Facebook just watch it.... ;)
Disturbia Online: Prepare for the Gathering Storm
07/06/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 23 Replies
Website: LINK Disturbia Online is a new server maintained by hard working and kind staff. We will work hard to bring you the best entertainment we can provide. We will also work to prevent any problems that could occur in the game by having at least one staff member online for all hours. Over our first week since release, the server has gained many players and new unique additions. Read below for more details on what the server has to offer.Aero-Chop: Aero Chop is a new skill which you...
Prepare for patch 5018
03/20/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
as we know that this site makes the best contribution in the CO world but try to check the new patch you'll gonna be surprised, all the bots will be block coz TQ is making an anti-bot program...check this out: code: do { if ( !v9 ) { v20 = 0; *(_WORD *)((char *)&v20 + 1) = *(_BYTE *)(v13 + 2);