Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SocksCap@Deutsch ;)

Discussion on SocksCap@Deutsch ;) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 186
SocksCap@Deutsch ;)

Huhu leute, mal eine frage hätte ich.
Was hat das mit SocksCap aufsich? ich mache alles richtig

#1 Ip/Port
#2 id/pw
#3 Suchen nach Silkroad exe
#4 Fehlermeldung bekommen.

Könnte mir jemand mal bitte erklären was das überhaupt ist und was ist mein fehler?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fehler.JPG (107.2 KB, 52 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2008, 14:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Huhu people, sometimes I have a question.
What does this mean SocksCap aufsich? I do everything right

# 1 Ip / Port
# 2 ID / pw
# 3 Search for Silk Road exe
# 4 error.

Could anyone times please explain what this is about and what is my error?

maybe wrong ip/
Vielleicht falsche IP -

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FIX]How to use applocale with Sockscap
11/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
For applocale working to sockcap, u need to modify the silkroad and put this: Profile Name: SRo Private or anyelse Command Line: C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AppLoc.exe "D:\SroPrivate\silkroad.exe" "/L0804" Working directory: C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\ Its work xD
SocksCap V2
10/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
Hello, i just downloaded a program called sockscap v2, but does anyone or can anyone tell me how to use it for silkroad if you can tell me, then much thanks
SocksCap IPs Please
04/05/2008 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
hi, how you see the psro is laaging very much , so i think we can play again with sockscap. Can someone give me please a page where i can found some proxys to log in with sockscap ? thanks
Problems with SocksCap
03/21/2008 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hey guys, I have the socksCap and i did all that what the guide tolds me but the ip that they wrote dont work ..okay.. i tried connect to other ips from ---> http://www.ipfree.cn/en/ Sometimes the msg come the server is down and running for an inspection..bla bla bla^^ but if i found a ip that doesnt give me that error then it opens the online launcher but the start button is missing everybody can connect to some ip´s but they get disconnected after a while but i can even not start...
SocksCap
11/08/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
Brauche nen download für SocksCap, der auf der Seite funkzt irgendwie net. Oder gibs noch nen anderes Prog womit ich auf euro mit proxy spielen kann? Hab mit der Suchfunktion gesucht und hab was gefunden mit Sockscap. Also jetzt nicht sagne benutz die Suchfunktion ;).