Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I want to play private server of silkroad

Discussion on I want to play private server of silkroad within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/05/2011, 13:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoco View Post
Fail Emu ..You ***** just make a emu then talk about emu server go play you like kid with 30+ charters in your server
Yeah,and you talk like you made that emulator you're using.
You use ready files and by "we are releasing" you mean that you just download newer version of the emulator which PAX/Xsense made(no idea what emu ur using atm) and you call that "your update".

You can't do anything except relying on pax/xsense doing updates for your "pro" server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/05/2011, 13:23   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Tbh, there's no decent server online at the moment.
Old 06/05/2011, 13:27   #18

actually.tsro isnt that bad is it?with pt its got 5x rates.i know its official too but its quite good.
Old 06/05/2011, 13:30   #19

I was talking about private servers. And I played tsro but it's lame now.
Old 06/05/2011, 13:30   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iorveth View Post
Yeah,and you talk like you made that emulator you're using.
You use ready files and by "we are releasing" you mean that you just download newer version of the emulator which PAX/Xsense made(no idea what emu ur using atm) and you call that "your update".

You can't do anything except relying on pax/xsense doing updates for your "pro" server.
lol who ever they made ..i am not telling that i made it .I am giving respect to that who made it ..And the updates we are releasing that means we are helping Pax by what we can .So that involve We not Him ..Understand ..got ****** ?think before posting
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/05/2011, 13:31   #21

in my opinion, Esro is the best till now, surely after they fixed the lags it is so good now, the only down there is that it is hard to login and the pw is bugged.... ahh and the GMs loves to work in scilence like the dont write any thing at their forum nor moderate it also, and they are nearly 24/7 offline but meh,...i like it that way
Old 06/05/2011, 13:34   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARE_DEVIL932008 View Post
in my opinion, Esro is the best till now, surely after they fixed the lags it is so good now, the only down there is that it is hard to login and the pw is bugged.... ahh and the GMs loves to work in scilence like the dont write any thing at their forum nor moderate it also, and they are nearly 24/7 offline but meh,...i like it that way
Yes because they dont take much tensions :P ..coolly they are working ..Silent Killers
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2011, 13:36   #23

Quote:
lol who ever they made ..i am not telling that i made it .I am giving respect to that who made it ..And the updates we are releasing that means we are helping Pax by what we can .So that involve We not Him ..Understand ..got ****** ?think before posting
Omg omg you are going a mega ubber nerd rage spree
Old 06/05/2011, 13:37   #24

Quote:
Yours and pax emu is pure ****. You act like it's some kind of gift sent by *** but its all ****. Now take your **** emulator elsewhere.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/05/2011, 13:48   #25

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
Quote:
And actually you cant do anything except crawling his *** as much as possible in order to just get his lame failing vb6 emu updates.
LOL
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2011, 13:48   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
Yours and pax emu is pure ****. You act like it's some kind of gift sent by *** but its all ****. Now take your **** emulator elsewhere.
lol i know why you talking like that Because he dont sell is emu for free.I told Before posting think it .I dont care any 1 .Just make a emu working with 1lvl charter the talk
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/05/2011, 13:52   #27

Quote:
lol i know why you talking like that Because he dont sell is emu for free.I told Before posting think it .I dont care any 1 .Just make a emu working with 1lvl charter the talk
I really cont understand why this people getting ****** by you ..Stupids .But don't care about any 1 you are emu is really awesome working with all .I am really waiting for Euro So that you can FTW all the server
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2011, 13:53   #28

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
lol who ever they made ..i am not telling that i made it .I am giving respect to that who made it ..And the updates we are releasing that means we are helping Pax by what we can .So that involve We not Him ..Understand ..got fucked ?think before posting
Hahaha,dude,you think you fucked me with post like this?
Omagawd,what tha fuck?

Let THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOR!

First of all - you're not giving respect to those who made them,you even don't know who made it
Quote:
Originally Posted by you
lol who ever they made
Second - No no,you are NOT releasing. Pax is releasing and you just use it because you can't do anything with this emulator,that's a fact. It's not your emu,it's PAX/xsense emu. You just use it and claim it as yours.

Third -
Quote:
Originally Posted by you
So that we involve not him
What the fuck? wait,I'm trying to decrypt this shitty english to understandable level. You are not involving him to it but yourselves? That's some pretty senseless bullshit you know.

Quote:
:O
While we(me and KingLi) had LWGC we had over 200 players,everything was smoth,we had our server totally customized,at least we were doing something to make it more funnier than you just waiting for pax to release next update which he spent time to do,not you,so stfu and go away with this pathetic piece of shit emu.

BTW - stop harassing me with your retarded english.
"charter" wtf. charter the talk? Oh dear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombe2929 View Post
I really cont understand why this people getting fucked by you ..Stupids .But don't care about any 1 you are emu is really awesome working with all .I am really waiting for Euro So that you can FTW all the server
Yeah,awesome,everything is working - HOLY SHIT!
Alchemy working - uh wait - NOT.
Chinese chars fully working - uh wait - LOL,NOT.
Stability - 10 crashes/hour - holy shit,it's damn stable you know.

Euro? I'm pretty sure you just meant character skins moving around doing auto-attack with every skill bugged. FTW,bugged skills for the win!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/05/2011, 13:54   #29

Quote:
You smell like **** man! and LOL you're saying that I should make an emu, why dont you make one? I havnt seen you do **** instead of spamming pax on msn "Update pliz?".
Old 06/05/2011, 13:59   #30

Quote:
You mother ****** nin ammana keya kalisu nin amman na 1 du sari i will **** ..Noob .I told i dont care any 1 .Send your mother i will ****
#reported
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
info, private, server, silkroad