Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion]Predicting unique spawn location?

Discussion on [Discussion]Predicting unique spawn location? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 06/04/2011, 15:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
If you think its luck ^^

And so on...
Old 06/04/2011, 16:29   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by evaldaskowka View Post
If you think its luck ^^

And so on...
oh rly?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Character spawn location
07/30/2015 - EO PServer Hosting - 18 Replies
Well, I was thinking... Because i know alot of people wouldnt of looked into this, You should all help me with this and we should all Research for the Spawn Locations for when you create an account, to e.g not spawning at water fountin and spawning over by market when u first make an account .... i think this would be good, lets get busy... post what u find here im going to look now ... Note, i have tryd making Cq_users the default location to the Coordinates next to sodar, still nothing lets...
[Guide/releae - How to Change new Char spawn location!]
04/13/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
Well, this is my first release so dont flame at me lol Ok well On my server you probs been wondering how i figured it out how to change the spawn location of a Char when making a new one, There is 2 ways to this The first one is. Server Files ---> AccServer ----> GetConfig.ini Ok you will find a info within this note pad you will find Alot if info like this... KeepConnectTimeOut=60000
Unique spawn location...
12/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi everyone! Question is far simple. Where can I find a map of all unique (including Captain ivy and other monsters like that) spawn location? I mean I want to hunt unique but I never know where/when they spawn :( Oh and if you had the level of the unique it would also help me to know if it's a easy or REALLY easy unique.. or impossible for my level ;) Thank you :)
Spawn Location With The New Boss Monsters
05/15/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Does anyone know most of the spawn locations of the monsters that have the chance of dropping dragon souls etc? The new ones that are in tc, ac,dc, etc.
Lab-Bosses, Spawn-Time and Location...
10/18/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 23 Replies
since im giving up on trying to spam mets to get sockets, id rather just go level on lab4 and since i gotta go thru the other 3 floors to get there, id like to find those lab bosses and possibly get a socket item from them. what i wanna know is where abouts the spawn or what time they spawn at, and how often they spawn a day. if anyone knows the times and places plz do tell. ---- edited by BadBoY_AC so everyone can read it... Gibbon is floor 1 (from the goldghost spawn, walk left) ...