Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC Question

Discussion on ZSZC Question within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC Question

zszc only can be played with proxy and loader? i use ver 1.691 if i download the wrong things can some1 can give me the correct links?
thx
Old 05/27/2011, 01:43   #2

It is recommended to quit ZSZC and start on (eSro-EliteSRO)
Old 05/27/2011, 10:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HesoDK View Post
It is recommended to quit ZSZC and start on (eSro-EliteSRO)
yeah 1500 and ****** up autologin yeeeyyy
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/27/2011, 12:18   #4

hesodk , go play on that server , don't tell him to quit zszc because he likes it ..

on topic : listen , after the 1.691 update , there are no loaders , just playing withour loader and clean . wish i helped you
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2011, 15:09   #5

but with out loader dont work, crash

edit: finally, zszc start work without loader and dont crash
thx
Old 05/27/2011, 15:20   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert143 View Post
hesodk , go play on that server , don't tell him to quit zszc because he likes it ..

on topic : listen , after the 1.691 update , there are no loaders , just playing withour loader and clean . wish i helped you
nope loader still work but u gonna do one thing replace the new SRO_Client from patch 1.691 with the old SRO_Client from patch 1.690 & the loader & bot will work normaly ...... anyway the server is currently offline so u can try it after its back online ( only earth is online & u can use another loader 'n bot on it )

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafolas95 View Post
but with out loader dont work, crash
thats cuz Fire/Waters severs are still offline u cant get on an offline server hopefully water will be on in 2~3 days but no exact time for Fire to be back online

hope that helped ^^
Thanks
1 User