Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Life Lesson - Why you should never go first in a trade

Discussion on Life Lesson - Why you should never go first in a trade within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/20/2011, 09:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
I told ya 20 times take me.

I told ya NEVER go first and u agree.

But now u got scammed, what a gee !
fu disko, youre the one who told me that he cant do anything with the bot id and pw.
So just keep it shutted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikadZee View Post
"marius_maniacu"
marius = Lithuanian name
and by saying Lithuanian explains everything.
youfail im not lithuanian.
Old 05/20/2011, 09:13   #17

is same idiot who scammed me with an sbot new customer ( price was 10 $ -_- ) but anyway i have 10 more

idk what he is thinking , i bet he don't even have card identity =)
Old 05/20/2011, 09:49   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikadZee View Post
"marius_maniacu"
marius = Lithuanian name
and by saying Lithuanian explains everything.
lol dont trust lithuanians i am from lithuania... and i can say why lithuanians are scammers.... lithuania is very corupted country... all people steal here even in real life... last night i saw thought my windows thief that stole bmw x6 xenons... and i was in my balkon... and i was stop or i'll shoot... i thought he shet in his pants... and yh... everything is expensive here... thats why people stealing... not all lithuanians are thiefs... but most of em... im not recommend make trade with lithuanians,even politics steal here very big amount of money. yh i know my english is poor.
Old 05/20/2011, 10:25   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DULAU View Post
Awesome people, aint it
This is why you guys should never go first. Even if the guy is well known or superuber trustworthly, they would even scam you for 20euros, which is .... 1joint?
Anyway tommorow shiva helps me getting the acc back.
You must be retarded to get scammed , I have never in my life got scammed or ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2011, 10:42   #20

Lol DULAU in countless posts of yours you're always the one flaming noobs every chance you get for anything they do wrong or say wrong.

Now you've been scammed like a noob lol

And like the above post says, you must be retarded to still be getting scammed. Scamming is something that should only happen to you back when you first started using the internet and don't know any better.

I thought this thread would be about you scamming some noob but you're the noob being scammed and you post to embarrass yourself lmao
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2011, 13:25   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 860021200 View Post
lol dont trust lithuanians i am from lithuania... and i can say why lithuanians are scammers.... lithuania is very corupted country... all people steal here even in real life... last night i saw thought my windows thief that stole bmw x6 xenons... and i was in my balkon... and i was stop or i'll shoot... i thought he shet in his pants... and yh... everything is expensive here... thats why people stealing... not all lithuanians are thiefs... but most of em... im not recommend make trade with lithuanians,even politics steal here very big amount of money. yh i know my english is poor.
haha true that...
Old 05/20/2011, 13:48   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by evaldaskowka View Post
haha true that...
There s corruption and fraud everywhere not only in certain countries..
Old 05/20/2011, 14:54   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolibre View Post
Lol DULAU in countless posts of yours you're always the one flaming noobs every chance you get for anything they do wrong or say wrong.

Now you've been scammed like a noob lol

And like the above post says, you must be retarded to still be getting scammed. Scamming is something that should only happen to you back when you first started using the internet and don't know any better.

I thought this thread would be about you scamming some noob but you're the noob being scammed and you post to embarrass yourself lmao
i dont really care about it. The acount got closed
whats ur problem anyway? i wanna give an advise to the people who didnt experience their first trade yet and your trolling me?
get off here turk.
Old 05/20/2011, 15:35   #24

Quote:
i dont really care about it. The acount got closed
whats ur problem anyway? i wanna give an advise to the people who didnt experience their first trade yet and your trolling me?
get off here turk.
Truth hurts doesnt it?
You are just nerdraging because he righteously did you a noob.
Old 05/20/2011, 15:47   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azpherus View Post
Truth hurts doesnt it?
You are just nerdraging because he righteously did you a noob.
what hurts?
my care cup is empty.
One more such reply and im closing this
50% of epvp community si filled with people just like you.

SHow me posts of mine where i "flamed".... if ure so pro.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2011, 16:09   #26

Quote:
what hurts?
my care cup is empty.

Thats why i stopped playing Silkroad ,its community is filled with kids
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2011, 18:02   #27

marius_maniacul = romanian like me.Dude fell sorry as same nation fellow for you,but this is a good lesson,I kinda learned it long time ago but it's good to remember that you have to stop being naive and make things right,so I guess I'l say thanks for posting this !
Old 05/20/2011, 18:13   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtouch1980 View Post
marius_maniacul = romanian like me.Dude fell sorry as same nation fellow for you,but this is a good lesson,I kinda learned it long time ago but it's good to remember that you have to stop being naive and make things right,so I guess I'l say thanks for posting this !
i've learnt that lesson long ago... but when u run out of time, when youre sober and smoked, u dont really realise what you're doing xD.
myfail
Old 05/20/2011, 18:21   #29

Quote:
what hurts?
my care cup is empty.

NOT 50%! 80%.

Anyways i got scammed by a romanian too when i was going to buy a paypal account from him.

sro_trader was his name here.
Old 05/20/2011, 18:28   #30

Quote:
i've learnt that lesson long ago... but when u run out of time, when youre sober and smoked, u dont really realise what you're doing xD.
myfail
kinda ...