Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Owners of PServer Banning all non asian IP's

Discussion on Owners of PServer Banning all non asian IP's within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/08/2008, 13:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
ooo didnt i warn you all about the Mc u was usuing :P now you flood the only private **** they had other than JM... it was hard for chinese to login... they didnt even need the premium they installed it when u all used the Mc and flooded the server with 24/7 stallling
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FUNNY and pathetic :(] How pserver owners work now...
08/21/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 18 Replies
1) Deadpool sorry but I dont see this thread as out of rules so dont comment as it is... -.- 2) zspider - if you dont wish to be visible by me as enemy then change your way of working ... And now to the point. Since some time I was posting simple info that someone used sth from Demons Online client (meaning made/edited created by DO) and I was angry... Lasty I was checking sometimes what is going on here and noticed all posted here SS from WarofDemons server (by zspider)... I...
Check this out Pserver Owners
08/03/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
We did a search on the internet checking our domain and found this. All pservers owners should check this out. JIN ONLINE | Facebook Pretty bad they attached to my domain.
pserver banning
01/31/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
anyone have a way around this once they ban all oversea IP's? do we have to make new accs and grind again.. and get banend.. and make new acc.. and grind.. and get banned.. etc ne way to fool them with ur IP
pserver banning
01/31/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
anyone have a way around this once they ban all oversea IP's? do we have to make new accs and grind again.. and get banend.. and make new acc.. and grind.. and get banned.. etc ne way to fool them with ur IP