Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FIX]How to use applocale with Sockscap

Discussion on [FIX]How to use applocale with Sockscap within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[FIX]How to use applocale with Sockscap

For applocale working to sockcap, u need to modify the silkroad and put this:
Profile Name: SRo Private or anyelse
Command Line: C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AppLoc.exe "D:\SroPrivate\silkroad.exe" "/L0804"
Working directory: C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\

Its work xD
Old 11/13/2011, 06:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,777
This **** better stop right now!!! CASE CLOSED!
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[cSRO] Applocale for Windows 7 [Useful]
10/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Hi guys, As title says.. You cannot install Applocale on Windows7, so i did know how. Follow the next steps. 1. Place the AppLocale installer (apploc.msi) in your C: drive. 2. Go to your start menu, type cmd in the search box. 3. Hold down crtl+shift and click on cmd.exe. 4. Select Yes when a dialog asks if you want the program to make chances to your computer. 5. The command prompt should show C:\Windows\System32. 6. Type cd\ and press enter to navigate to the C: drive.
Applocale problem
08/05/2009 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I got a problem with my Applocale. I'm using it to type Taiwanese, but some taiwanese words require you to type special characters like é, è, ù, etc. And my Applocale doesn't allow me to do that. For example, for saying "Hello" in Taiwanese you have to type "wèi" with Applocale and it will give you "餵". But I can't type the è, it'll just give me the number 7 (azerty keyboard). Any way to solve this?
Applocale Not Translating
02/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Im on vista, and i have applocale and sibi bot, I select the first chinese available, with parenthises. Go in game and click F7 skills are not in chinese
Which applocale is This in?
12/13/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
uhh i dled applocale to make the bot translate to chinese. i used the fourth from the bottom and it doesnt match up with this. can someone tell me which language to chose and also can someone tell me if i can use it applocale to make it go to english?> Also! i made a video on youtube that shows what my bot says when i use the applocate thats fourth from the bottom... Try to match these up with the picture!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AATNnJ4HL0 thanks to eueueu for the picture
SocksCap
11/08/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
Brauche nen download für SocksCap, der auf der Seite funkzt irgendwie net. Oder gibs noch nen anderes Prog womit ich auf euro mit proxy spielen kann? Hab mit der Suchfunktion gesucht und hab was gefunden mit Sockscap. Also jetzt nicht sagne benutz die Suchfunktion ;).