Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chinese Private Server Item Mall

Discussion on Chinese Private Server Item Mall within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/23/2008, 10:40   #31

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
when i log on the game, i see 100 chinese people wearing full sosun stuff...
why do only the chinese people have that? right. they recieve it from the admins because they're chinese friends.
there are a lot of people (chinese) selling som and sosun stuff in stalls ONLY to chinese people... does it smell like racism?
the admins are buying sos stuff from non-chinese people, then they destroy the itemes so people buy sosun items from them with real cash...
it's only to make tons of money..

i dont really think they programmed it by themselves. i think they stole the source from joymax, or maybe they bought the source because joymax doesn't need the old source anymore.(due the legend updates)

now tell me guys... what's the point in playing on a racist server where you only get the same privileges as the chinese ones if u spend at least 100-200 euros??
there is no point.. it's only to make money and they laugh about the stupid non-chinese players that spend tons of money and get owned and owned and owned!!!!

btw... the xp rate seems to be only 5x ( i compared) and the item drop (including the sos drops) are maybe 2x but not more...

did anybody got a sosun drop????
i think they deactivated taht so u can only get sosun stuff if you buy it with your money

ah.. another thing.. the server was never hacked!!
they just blocked international adresses to save traffic money.
they sell easy2game accouints for 6euros. you can buy an account for 3,65euros via the easy2game msn support!
why hey did that?? its easy:
1- they get some money if they sell easy2game vip accounts
2- they dont have to pay much bandwith because for their server they only have to pay national traffic. and that cheaper than internacional traffic (chinese traffic rules suck)
3-it's a good filtration method for money-spending players. because if someone spends 6 euros, or lets say 3,65euros on a gameproxy vip account, they will surely also spend money on the p-server silk.
Old 03/23/2008, 21:15   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
when i log on the game, i see 100 chinese people wearing full sosun stuff...
why do only the chinese people have that? right. they recieve it from the admins because they're chinese friends.
there are a lot of people (chinese) selling som and sosun stuff in stalls ONLY to chinese people... does it smell like racism?
the admins are buying sos stuff from non-chinese people, then they destroy the itemes so people buy sosun items from them with real cash...
it's only to make tons of money..

i dont really think they programmed it by themselves. i think they stole the source from joymax, or maybe they bought the source because joymax doesn't need the old source anymore.(due the legend updates)

now tell me guys... what's the point in playing on a racist server where you only get the same privileges as the chinese ones if u spend at least 100-200 euros??
there is no point.. it's only to make money and they laugh about the stupid non-chinese players that spend tons of money and get owned and owned and owned!!!!

btw... the xp rate seems to be only 5x ( i compared) and the item drop (including the sos drops) are maybe 2x but not more...

did anybody got a sosun drop????
i think they deactivated taht so u can only get sosun stuff if you buy it with your money

ah.. another thing.. the server was never hacked!!
they just blocked international adresses to save traffic money.
they sell easy2game accouints for 6euros. you can buy an account for 3,65euros via the easy2game msn support!
why hey did that?? its easy:
1- they get some money if they sell easy2game vip accounts
2- they dont have to pay much bandwith because for their server they only have to pay national traffic. and that cheaper than internacional traffic (chinese traffic rules suck)
3-it's a good filtration method for money-spending players. because if someone spends 6 euros, or lets say 3,65euros on a gameproxy vip account, they will surely also spend money on the p-server silk.
I agree with you 100% on this. It is all a scam to exploit non Chinese players. If you look around now, all the idiots that bought +9 Sosun stuff are still underpowered. The chinks are now running around in +11 and up Gear. I have seen the stalls they open up. There will always be an unfair advantage on this server.
But look at it this way. If you were to set up a private server, wouldn't you give your buddies the best stuff? The fact that they act like complete a$$holes in game is a different subject.
Old 03/25/2008, 16:15   #33

yeah man, we don't want to let people buy characters or just buy lvl 90s, we wanna have fun, silks and increased drop rate + money + exp. is super enough
Old 03/26/2008, 22:48   #34

Received Thanks: 1,072
Exactly the buying of suns items and lvl 90 character just ruin the game what the point of play if your going to buy everything
Old 03/30/2008, 23:34   #35

yeah if there would be some new server then xp rates should be 15-20%.And it should be completely free
Old 03/31/2008, 17:07   #36

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvstler View Post
If those are prices y not make an option to buy a fully farmed lvl 90 account
thats true
Old 04/13/2008, 19:16   #37

there no point of buying all these stuff it always have a game problem!! what if one day it shut down then every one loose your money >>>>> No point of buying !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2008, 14:14   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriGgy View Post
its like 28 Dollar i would say.

But that doesnt make sense.
1 mio SPs => 20 eur
But LVL 90 with 5 Mio SPs => 30 eur

For what you need to play then?
It would be enough to buy 100k SPs for 2 eur or somethink like that.
A Game where all buy lvl 90 Chars, that sucks.
And Buy SOSun +9 with few clicks, why?
If you have a increased Exp Rate & Dropprate + higher sucess chance, i think its enough. This other Stuff destroys the game.
yes, but we have real sro to *play* and for those who wont to be 90 with sosuns with a few clicks theres Psro , so each to there own but now we have legit silkroad and instant lvl 90 with a few clicks silkroad , so its alright lol :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2008, 19:08   #39

yes
Old 04/19/2008, 20:45   #40

how is the paypal adress???
how can i contackt you???
I`m a german young boy and don`t understand that all...
Old 04/19/2008, 20:46   #41

Question I didn`t find the adress

Old 04/19/2008, 20:50   #42

Received Thanks: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillerXXL View Post
This is old news you shouldn't buy from this server any longer.
Old 06/09/2008, 21:41   #43

when will open MTHC up again?
Old 06/12/2008, 21:24   #44

How can the mods/admins from the sro-trader be so dumb ?

There are already few groups developing sro emu, and one is almost finished and will have their own server with 4.1k people. So i wonder where would people rather go - to a server with stupid admins who sell everything they can and try to spoil the game for everyone or to a server which will have modifications + euro (preferably), and where the only trading item will be silk.

Guys @ sro-trader - you are just sooo shortminded
Old 08/27/2008, 16:34   #45

Hello all. for my this prices are TO MUCH EXPENSIVE

im from Argentina and here 1 EURO is 4.62 PESOS

so u think that 1 millon sp 20 EUROS X 4.62 PESOS are

about 85 PESOS, is to expensive for me.