Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xcoding need players for testing

Discussion on Xcoding need players for testing within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/05/2011, 20:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well there are a few people working on an emulator which aren't public or not yet I don't know what the status of their emulator currently is but those ones aren't the only ones which are good that's for sure.

and I don't know what the current status is of lyzerk's emulator is or what he's going to do with his project.
Old 05/05/2011, 22:43   #17

elite*gold: 20
The easiest way to test is to create a simple bot that will random walk around. Attach an error to check for the info being received from the server and it will make your job pretty easy. + You have the source code of your files and the packets structure so it should take you no more than an hour to create a simple connection bot.
Old 05/05/2011, 22:53   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLi :P View Post
Dude, with this post you even failed more than every other epvp member in the whole SRO Section!

LWGC didnt failed, We or I had to close it, because I had serious problems with my provider.
Except that, I was the only one who was updating the server, the root owner and some other GM's couldnt do it like I did, because its too much and hard work.

So, if you are trying to act like a smartass next time again, just stop and press the X in the right top of your browser!

@Edit, well, while I was browsing , I just saw some posts of you, I can bet, you're T-Member
Updates? Roflmao, i tried it for 1 hour the game crashed 5 times during this hour. I experienced delays on drops and i couldn't buy sun from the npc. You're nothing when it comes to programming the only thing you can do is visually things but when it comes to coding you are totally worthless
Old 05/05/2011, 23:15   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorosmihaly View Post
well,I've been working with xsense for some weeks and he has no idea what is he doing..
he just tries to fix a feature(but he can't do that),so he just starts on a new feature but he can't even finish it so he starts another one..that's how he does it..also there's a new developer called "Nukei" he's really awesome,but if xsense keep doing his stupid things,the project will keep getting worse...
I admire xsense for his industry,because he keeps working on it and he don't get bored of it,but he really have no idea about this whole thing...
so yea..
also Veteran is right,if you need a nice emu,you should create one on your own..of course you can use ideas from arcane-project source but mostly you should write it yourself.. )
As far as i know coding a emu isnt easy. But the thing is kevin_owner and .Veteran> pls stop posting if you are just here to insult somebody. Creating an emu alone is hard work and its most of the time annoying and boring.(You both should know that, i read that you both develop an emu) I got almost NO help in the past so i stopped my project. Its easy to say make this then this. But i think the reason why xsense doesnt keeps on finishing one function and then he makes another one is that he doesnt get help, too, even though he is in a 'team'. Maybe xsense isnt a coding expert, his team should support him instead of insulting him behind his back. vorosmihaly you are the worst example for sro developers. You sound very sneaky and you arent even grateful that xsense shared his source with you.
To be honest the only reason why there isnt and there'll NEVER be a good sro emulator, is that the most of the 'silkroad developers' are selfish and arent able to work in a team.
Old 05/05/2011, 23:23   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowz75 View Post
As far as i know coding a emu isnt easy. But the thing is kevin_owner and .Veteran> pls stop posting if you are just here to insult somebody. Creating an emu alone is hard work and its most of the time annoying and boring.(You both should know that, i read that you both develop an emu) I got almost NO help in the past so i stopped my project. Its easy to say make this then this. But i think the reason why xsense doesnt keeps on finishing one function and then he makes another one is that he doesnt get help, too, even though he is in a 'team'. Maybe xsense isnt a coding expert, his team should support him instead of insulting him behind his back. vorosmihaly you are the worst example for sro developers. You sound very sneaky and you arent even grateful that xsense shared his source with you.
To be honest the only reason why there isnt and there'll NEVER be a good sro emulator, is that the most of the 'silkroad developers' are selfish and arent able to work in a team.
eh,you don't see the point..

I said that I admire him,but he keeps doing useless things,I tried to tell him that we should finish one thing,I tried to help aswell,but you can say whatever you want to,he won't even listen to you.
I don't want to say bad things about him,because he's really kind and such,but if he don't even listen that I'm trying to say,how could I work with him?..
Old 05/05/2011, 23:28   #21

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundkuk View Post
Updates? Roflmao, i tried it for 1 hour the game crashed 5 times during this hour. I experienced delays on drops and i couldn't buy sun from the npc. You're nothing when it comes to programming the only thing you can do is visually things but when it comes to coding you are totally worthless
Another smartass post, where did I wrote that Im coding on the emu?
For real, you just dont get it or you're just to stupid for the world?
I dont need any coding skills to update the server, its not my job to create or improve the server stability since I do not have the sourcecode, or even I had it, I wouldnt do it, because I didnt started learning C# or C++ or Autoit, java or someother coding language, no, I've learned in my sro time pk2 editing which is also helpfull while updating a server.

And I can bet, you dont even know both of it, not pk2 editing nor coding.

Just as I wrote before, leave forum, leave internet and be pleased : DO NOT COME BACK!

OT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorosmihaly View Post
well,I've been working with xsense for some weeks and he has no idea what is he doing..
he just tries to fix a feature(but he can't do that),so he just starts on a new feature but he can't even finish it so he starts another one..that's how he does it..also there's a new developer called "Nukei" he's really awesome,but if xsense keep doing his stupid things,the project will keep getting worse...
I admire xsense for his industry,because he keeps working on it and he don't get bored of it,but he really have no idea about this whole thing...
so yea..
also Veteran is right,if you need a nice emu,you should create one on your own..of course you can use ideas from arcane-project source but mostly you should write it yourself.. )
How actually you mean that, as example the skywalk?
First he added it, then he disabled again, such like the pets I guess?
Old 05/05/2011, 23:34   #22

@shadow75

Well I'm not here to be rude or insult everybody but still the things I hear at this forum of they xsense is coding it would be really hard to help him.

And yeah I know that coding an emulator isn't easy. I'm also facing some big problems in mines but when I can't find a solution for something I'll do something or learn some other stuff since I'm obviously not skilled enough to code such thing.

But I have to say of all the emulators i've seend is yours the best one which is public if you look at the stability/features.

But I really hope that srevolution will become something good but I doubt it.
Old 05/06/2011, 08:10   #23

ok guys i started this post bcuz xsense needed players and again people start argue...here are some many talented people so if you guys would work together on this emulator would be over already.
People are made to work togheter imagine the world where everybody is doing something alone ex.House^^Would take forever no ? but in team 2-3months and its finished
I'am sure that xsense can do what u cant and viceversa...
Thats why people need to work in team to make something that other guy cant

P.s. iam not that good at english ^^
Old 05/06/2011, 08:58   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdom02 View Post
ok guys i started this post bcuz xsense needed players and again people start argue...here are some many talented people so if you guys would work together on this emulator would be over already.
People are made to work togheter imagine the world where everybody is doing something alone ex.House^^Would take forever no ? but in team 2-3months and its finished
I'am sure that xsense can do what u cant and viceversa...
Thats why people need to work in team to make something that other guy cant

P.s. iam not that good at english ^^
they will never work in team , silkroad community is greedy and selfish and you can't change that , this is reality - xsense is one of milion who share his work and guess what : anothers insult him because emu is not good enough insteant of helping him , such a bunch of fools -_-

- for these who talk like a mega , giga , ultra smart boy trust me your nothing then a donkey , selfish "nubs"
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/06/2011, 09:51   #25

+1 to LordyK u are right
Old 05/06/2011, 10:21   #26

Well I would love to help people which are working on an emulator but atm I'm a little busy but I know some people and what ... said that xsense probably has a bad way of coding so he might not be able to create this whole emulator by himself but if he's messing arround with everything it'll never get something.

You just need a team and devide the tasks and everybody needs to stay at their own part of code and if there would be a problem which he can't solve you can go on with a different kind of feature and let someone else fix it for you.
and a thing which I am missing in a lot of source codes here is comments which makes it just so hard to help people with things since you have to figure out what everything does and you don't know why people chose a certain way to solve a problem. So if you see someone fixing a problem at an inefficient way and you change the code to make it more efficient it might crash the whole program cause you don't know what it's exactly used for and which things gets affected.

In my opinion you need to layer everything to get it stable and you can have people working on different layers in the program. so more skilled in a deeper layer and less skilled using all those things.

But it's just a lot of difficult work xD
Thanks
1 User