Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fast skill casting

Discussion on fast skill casting within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fast skill casting

on swsr2 i noticed some guy casting his glavie skills really fast aint got the chance to record it but anyone know this trick ?
Old 04/25/2011, 13:46   #2

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
attack<,Esc<exit, stop exit, attack, somehow like that.
Old 04/25/2011, 13:50   #3

Received Thanks: 1,783
Method 1)
Use skill, exit, click away, use another skill

Method 2)
Use skill, exchange, use another skill
Old 04/25/2011, 13:55   #4

aha thats why some guys constantly esxchange me in pvp by chance u could make like 2x the double stab en then a single stab then to ?
Old 04/25/2011, 14:04   #5

Received Thanks: 1,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmat27 View Post
aha thats why some guys constantly esxchange me in pvp by chance u could make like 2x the double stab en then a single stab then to ?
Yes, it's possible to use Lv90 stab & Lv110 stab and Lv45 stab
Old 04/25/2011, 14:27   #6

but when u use the skill then exchange do u have to cancel the exchange or just use another skill and use exchange again ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Macros still work for skill casting?
12/16/2009 - Archlord - 5 Replies
Does anyone have a macro to cast since combis are back in the game. ? Which means 99% cast time
I need a Skill Hack that set my skill CD an Casting Time to 0
02/10/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I use The Search but i dont found something Usefull.
Skill without casting time ?
03/10/2008 - Cabal Online - 12 Replies
Hi, i got problem with mine cabal. Then i re-installed the game, play and i saw that my force shielder's completer has no casting time :cool: ... i don't know why but maybe we can do a hack with it ? (do the same for all skills maybe...) thx for answers, bye :)
skill casting exploit/glitch
08/04/2005 - Guild Wars - 2 Replies
alright follow these steps to cast a spell but it looks like you are standing still 1)find a spell you want to cast (lets say one that cost 5 energy) 2)Make sure you have enough energy to cast the skill twice (If it costed 5 ene. have at least 10 ene.) 3)Begin to cast your spell 4)As the green bar showing how much longer you have to wait for the skill comes up, cast the spell (hit the number) again. It will make it look like you are standing still, not casting. It only takes the...
Ability Timer Bug / Interlock / Fast Casting
06/03/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
So, all abilities have a cooldown timer on them, varying from 2.5 seconds to 30 seconds depending on the ability... Well, in interlock, it's possible to stack attacks; that is: If you use guard breaker, it queues up on the right side box where it shows your next move.. then, as soon as the ability begins to move out of the right box towards the left box (when the roll is made), you can press the hotbar button for that ability again and it'll go right back into the box.. there's a slight...