Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZSZC] Is it the End

Discussion on [ZSZC] Is it the End within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/17/2011, 23:08   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Did i said "OH PLEASEEE DONT HATE TURKS LOVE US" or something ? I dont give a **** about your thought okey ? So shut the **** up.
Did you ever anywhere saw something good sad in mmorpg's sections about turks? (not by turks i mean) All silkroad players how are not turks, will agree that you are the one ******* trolls and your are the one ******* spamers and if you think you are one of that "good" turks stop defending and take responsibility for your nation.
1 or 2 persons can't change the damage done by thousands of them.
So in this place go to mods and lick there ***** with reports they will love you but not actual people who had faced the turks.
Old 03/17/2011, 23:11   #32

i think changing the ver. that wizbot use will get it back to life ... ^^
Old 03/17/2011, 23:11   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl3d3 View Post
I hate turks so what? I took **** on their country and i loved it. So no1 will change my mind from hating turks. If u guys trying to b cool by posting this **** on this poor thread then ur doing it wrong. If u want say something to me then do it in PM. End of spam

Edit: If u want to see mad turk who breaks his own rules, please go to page 4
Man you really did something wrong in your life.
And if you dont care what we think then stop spamming. Were not trying to change you ******* mind. Just stop insulting people and countries. I guess youve never been in turkey, so why you comment turkey mate?
Old 03/17/2011, 23:13   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikadZee View Post
Did you ever anywhere saw something good sad in mmorpg's sections about turks? (not by turks i mean) All silkroad players how are not turks, will agree that you are the one ******* trolls and your are the one ******* spamers and if you think you are one of that "good" turks stop defending and take responsibility for your nation.
1 or 2 persons can't change the damage done by thousands of them.
So in this place go to mods and lick there ***** with reports they will love you but not actual people who had faced the turks.
I dont take the responsibility for my nation. Actually Im not turk.
Old 03/17/2011, 23:25   #35

Not to sound rude or anything, but its been patched foe less than 24 hours and your already crying?

It's like you life just came to an end or something, im sure you can find something else to do for a few days till the bots are updated.

***.. kids thesedays..

:/
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2011, 23:29   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyNChR0 View Post
pservers are **** because only nubs play on these servers who don't know how to reach lvl in an official , all say haha idiot low rate i play private , me 10x ff , me good , me good items , official sux low rate , no lvl fast / seriosly learn how to play silkroad / not only pvp , hunt uniques , and thief / hunter / trader which is same thing like pvp on private servers - no quests , no updats , NOTHING only just PK EDITS

and what about is written up , is not for all silkroad players , is only for that who think in that way

edit : guess why the removed definetly bot from fire and water :

- bring players on retro server because bot allowed / dead server , and all lazy people want to bot
- make $$$ from selling accounts on retro
- how selfish =)

Oh yes, lets go play botroad, where there is NO community.
Lets go pvp, oh wait a lvl 110 turk wiz just nuked the whole pvp area.
Ok, Lets go do a job war, oh **** a lvl 110 thief/hunter just 1 hit us.

Yep, seems really fun.

Before you go say "lvl up then noob", how about you gtfo your pc and take a look outside, take a walk ect ect.

Your the idiot for wasting all that time and money on a dead game.

P Servers for life <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2011, 23:30   #37

Quote:
pservers are **** because only nubs play on these servers who don't know how to reach lvl in an official , all say haha idiot low rate i play private , me 10x ff , me good , me good items , official sux low rate , no lvl fast / seriosly learn how to play silkroad / not only pvp , hunt uniques , and thief / hunter / trader which is same thing like pvp on private servers - no quests , no updats , NOTHING only just PK EDITS

and what about is written up , is not for all silkroad players , is only for that who think in that way

- bring players on retro server because bot allowed / dead server , and all lazy people want to bot
- how selfish =)
lmao, botting on an official server has nothing to do with learning how to play silkroad
Old 03/17/2011, 23:34   #38

Quote:
pservers are shit because only nubs play on these servers who don't know how to reach lvl in an official , all say haha idiot low rate i play private , me 10x ff , me good , me good items , official sux low rate , no lvl fast / seriosly learn how to play silkroad / not only pvp , hunt uniques , and thief / hunter / trader which is same thing like pvp on private servers - no quests , no updats , NOTHING only just PK EDITS

- how selfish =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubcandy View Post
lmao, botting on an official server has nothing to do with learning how to play silkroad
Totally agree.
Playing to 83 warrior/warlocklegit was bad enough, but resorting to botting, then calling yourself good?
Damn that kid has alot to learn.

P.s. You can reach lvl 80 in a WEEK without bots, playing in a Euro party <3 bet most people didnt know that
Old 03/18/2011, 00:38   #39

OMG NO botting? OFMG its the end of the world :-? :-!
No really?
Old 03/18/2011, 01:04   #40

Who cares about ZSZC anyway.
Emu forevaa (: Unlike ZSZC and the other dead private server they are actually fun lol
Old 03/18/2011, 01:25   #41

It's gonna take maximum 2 days to bypass the 'security'. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys would be able to bot by tomorrow.
Y? Because this so called security is made by the ZSZC team. If you know what I mean...

FYI:
Quote:
Scanning -> D:\Games\ZSZC\SRO_Client.exe
File Type : 32-Bit Exe (Subsystem : Win GUI / 2), Size : 1943552 (01DA800h) Byte(s)
[File Heuristics] -> Flag : 00000000000001011100000000100010 (0x0005C022)
[!] PE Compact v2.20 - v3.02 (or newer) compressed !
- Scan Took : 0.673 Second(s)
It takes literally 2 second to unpack PECompact...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/18/2011, 01:28   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimalis View Post
It's gonna take maximum 2 days to bypass the 'security'. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys would be able to bot by tomorrow.
Y? Because this so called security is made by the ZSZC team. If you know what I mean...
True! i'd say in a week theres already another bot which can bypass their so called 'security system'. Or use auto press ftw
Old 03/18/2011, 06:47   #43

Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by rofman2008 View Post
Dont Think So
You sir, are funny.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2011, 08:49   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by moggetz View Post
Oh yes, lets go play botroad, where there is NO community.
Lets go pvp, oh wait a lvl 110 turk wiz just nuked the whole pvp area.
Ok, Lets go do a job war, oh **** a lvl 110 thief/hunter just 1 hit us.

Yep, seems really fun.

Before you go say "lvl up then noob", how about you gtfo your pc and take a look outside, take a walk ect ect.

Your the idiot for wasting all that time and money on a dead game.

P Servers for life <3
what a tard =)) , i'm not wasting money in games , i reach from them - is a big difference kid and actually i bet you don't even have a girlfriend that's why you don't go outside , aslo bet you are crying because you can't run your pc 24/7 like others to "REACH MAX LVL ON PRIVATE AND BE KINQ"

stop talking about others if you don't know a **** little emo kid

and about how to play silkroad as i say nubs will never know , they know only bot and bot and bot and end
- is not about lvling , after all to be 110 in silkroad is not the game purpose , keep searching what mean silkroad =))
Old 03/18/2011, 13:00   #45

elite*gold: 10
can someone unpack it, and post the sro_client here?