Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZSZC RETRO] ID PW EMAIL

Discussion on [ZSZC RETRO] ID PW EMAIL within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/16/2011, 02:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by melkorz123 View Post
What did you expect? xD ZSZC team is refreshing 20 times per minute my thread xD... Everything I release will be fixed at the same time
I hope you keep the most harmful stuff to yourself, use it against them, don't accept any of their offers for peace, and see what they try do.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/16/2011, 02:21   #17

No one has contacted me and I guess the las thing they want is peace with me, but it's ok. It's me who has the winning chances here
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/16/2011, 03:05   #18

Quote:
Natas that old excuse got really senseless... You do really believe we gonna think ZSZC team is not caring about the thousands $ they get? that the chinese monks prefers to take care of players instead of having thousands of money?

GOOD JOKE.

BTW: I'm posting all retro's acc when I can enter my mssql db.

EDIT: @groxpute you should ask to ZSZC about their security instead of us for publishing it. The mistake is from ZSZC that lets people to access your personal information.
wow so if you manage to take down ZSZC are you going after SWSRO SJSRO and MYSRO next.

then all pservers will be gone and then everyone will have to go back to paying Jokemax the big $$ for constant problems.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2011, 04:53   #19

These kids are fcking retards, pservers are whats left on the silkroad legacy. Who cares if zszc wanted to milk cash, the total point was the avoid joymax and farming up to 5m sp get reach cap.

I guess even if the files were public, what then? Every lil annoying kid would want their own sro to make money. I just hate the fact that iv been playing for years and its people on this forum and more who ruin the game, with the bots, cheats and hacking they do to prevent players from having fun.

If i played zszc and u did this to me, id personally leave fcking jamaica and kill u. Most of u kids need to be shot or chopped to death because of how evil you are.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2011, 05:06   #20
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,460
Quote:
No one has contacted me and I guess the las thing they want is peace with me, but it's ok. It's me who has the winning chances here
you should go post it on other forums, make a free webpage an dpost it there, or whatever,
i always dream of this day
the day a pserver falls(or at least starts falling) is always epic and cool

Edit: may i copy the bbcode to posts it in my forum for backup?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2011, 05:34   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natas989 View Post
wow so if you manage to take down ZSZC are you going after SWSRO SJSRO and MYSRO next.

then all pservers will be gone and then everyone will have to go back to paying Jokemax the big $$ for constant problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dforbes123 View Post
These kids are fcking retards, pservers are whats left on the silkroad legacy. Who cares if zszc wanted to milk cash, the total point was the avoid joymax and farming up to 5m sp get reach cap.

I guess even if the files were public, what then? Every lil annoying kid would want their own sro to make money. I just hate the fact that iv been playing for years and its people on this forum and more who ruin the game, with the bots, cheats and hacking they do to prevent players from having fun.

If i played zszc and u did this to me, id personally leave fcking jamaica and kill u. Most of u kids need to be shot or chopped to death because of how evil you are.
Why should they own the monopoly to leaked server files. If you look around elitepvpers, nearly every other section has had the server files released to public in it. Most of us old timers are over the shittyness of private silkroad servers, The owners are just using us to make money. 30x rates gets old very fast, and to be honest it isnt actually that much better than isro considering how corrupted the servers are.

dforbes if you actually were more active in this forum you'd notice why we have a problem with zszc. Most of us played ECSRO spent a bit of money, then they decide to shut it down (i still doubt joymax actually sued ecsro, just goldsold.pl) then reopen under a new name just to make more money.

Farming is still ridiculously hard on private servers considering its still a 1:1 exp:sp ratio. You kids seem to forget that.

If the files were made public we would have a couple of servers that would be supported heavily by the epvp and private community. You've been playing for years? Cool we all have, you dont like what this forum has done to silkroad? Then why are you even on it. The bots and exploits stop us players having fun? Have you never turned a bot on and gone outside before?

And whats with you calling people on this forum evil? We want to cause a little chaos to show the server owners we're not happy with the way they're running their servers. Perhaps like the way the Egyptian public werent happy with how their government ran their country?

Its not us causing a wee bit of chaos thats evil, its the monopoly owners, because to them we are just western dogs.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 02/16/2011, 05:51   #22

Gimme their ip in pm. Il take care of the ddos.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/16/2011, 08:42   #23

k Li now u'r goin way too far with ur bullshi* .

A few guys in here paid for those **** accounts , and u fuc*in destroyed everything now.
Well ye my account is also in it but seems like those pw's are quite old , since i've sold my retro account like uhmm...4months ago?

Everyone is thinkin now "OW YE COOL BRO , U'R DESTRYOIN 'EM" but guess what , they dont even give a **** bout it , u just ****** up a few guys, even from e*pvp .

And iam not protecting zszc or whoever since iam rid of those *** **** pservers.
Old 02/16/2011, 09:05   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by 燃Nui料 View Post
k Li now u'r goin way too far with ur bullshi* .

A few guys in here paid for those **** accounts , and u fuc*in destroyed everything now.
Well ye my account is also in it but seems like those pw's are quite old , since i've sold my retro account like uhmm...4months ago?

Everyone is thinkin now "OW YE COOL BRO , U'R DESTRYOIN 'EM" but guess what , they dont even give a **** bout it , u just ****** up a few guys, even from e*pvp .

And iam not protecting zszc or whoever since iam rid of those *** **** pservers.
I have an account on retro, do i care? No. Its not like any of these guys got hacked, servers went offline almost straight away. ZSZC needs to wake up to its community.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/16/2011, 09:15   #25

Well first of all , wtf those guys did that their account infos got released?
Second thing , Ra and those other Gm's dont even care that LI released those account infos ...just calculate ... they r earning like 50-100 thousend dollars a month or a year , that means there r a bunch of guys who r able to pay 100-200$ a month. Retro wasn't even crowded , not crowded = less player that r able to pay for silk (zszc points...).
That means Retro wasnt rly a highly income server like water or fire .

If u realy want to hurt them , strike down the server that is hosting Water/Fire/Retro.

No Server = No Income , got my point?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2011, 09:23   #26

Quote:
Second thing , Ra and those other Gm's dont even care that LI released those account infos ...just calculate ... they r earning like 50-100 thousend dollars a month or a year , that means there r a bunch of guys who r able to pay 100-200$ a month. Retro wasn't even crowded , not crowded = less player that r able to pay for silk (zszc points...).

If u realy want to hurt them , strike down the server that is hosting Water/Fire/Retro.

Also, informations are online 24/24 on website that I made for Getzabelz to help him out.. Btw we must act together to get things done.
Old 02/16/2011, 09:27   #27

Quote:

Ahh.. They do care they got realeased because login server is offline and they are sending new passwords to everyone. If login servers are off for a while that means no one will buy silk because they cant play. Im pretty sure most of the money earned goes to Ocean anyway,i doubt anyone but PGT Tycoon and Ra get a small cut of profit.

If you read the other posts you would have realized that more harmful things are being kept private by melkorz123 so im sure we will see some more harmful chaos caused soon.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/16/2011, 09:42   #28

Even if the bucks goes to ocean , why he's releasing those account infos >_<.

Quote:
If you read the other posts you would have realized that more harmful things are being kept private by melkorz123 so im sure we will see some more harmful chaos caused soon.
greetbalz or however he's called ( sorry for the incorrect nick name :P)
should release it , it's still better than releasing account infos from e*pvp user.
Cuz they would be able to sell those accounts before the server is goin once again down..." for ever"
Old 02/16/2011, 10:06   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwN147 View Post
LOLED AT THIS ACCOUNT

ID: lordyk
Password: hinata
Email:

Ohh for real ? that sucks i would like to fvck some accounts today or having some fun at pvp then destroy all that ****
yea was my account and ? got banned for scamming no offence because sold the account and take it back =)) i get 50$ for that useful account :X
Old 02/16/2011, 10:31   #30

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 120/0/2
Received Thanks: 1,797
LMFAOLOL. Looks like i got back 4 retro accs xD
Let them send pass faster~
Closed Thread